View Full Version : ASA at Bass river

Striper1
06-25-2002, 06:17 PM
Anyone fish or have any info on last weeks ASA Tournament at the Bass River Marina ?

The next one is July 12-14 in Quincy anyone doing that one?
I'm thinking about it.

Team Rock On
06-25-2002, 06:45 PM
I think a boat called Rock On won with a 32.4. 28 lbs. took second, 27 third........ There were 30 boats. Tournament was well run and the Marina personnel were very helpful. Hewitts coce tourney is 2 weeks after Monahans too. You can't win it if you aren't in it!

AveMariaCharters
06-25-2002, 06:52 PM
I'LL BE THERE

AVE' MARIA

Trayder
06-25-2002, 09:22 PM
Congrats Rock On-

You guys are going to be pretty tough to beat this year! I thought we may have a chance when we did not see you on Sat. Darnitt!!!!:laughs:

devils fiddle
06-26-2002, 10:56 AM
Nice work Team Rock On.:D. Theys go fast boats are on a roll.;)

06-26-2002, 12:02 PM
Hey you tournament guys......Leave some fish for me!!!! lol

BasicPatrick
06-26-2002, 02:52 PM
Congratulations Rock On,

Unfortunately, The Bassmaster and myself have had business prevent us from gettin in the first two. Good to see the Boston Harbor Boys kickin' but and weighin fish.

We have put Basic Boat on the Tournament Shelf and will be fihin' Ave Maria for this year. Hopefully we can give you some competition, I mean, Thieves isn't the only ledge in the Harbor.

See ya soon

B-B-Basic

Striper1
06-26-2002, 03:54 PM
The check went in the mail today for the next one :D

With some luck and skill "team Striper 1" will do better then the 5 place we got last year(26.86):laughs: :laughs:

Good luck to all that enter

good job team rock on !!

Team Rock On.... Live bait or wire ??

I had to ask.:laughs:

JohnR
06-26-2002, 09:03 PM
Nice job TRO. But it sounds like the heathens'll be breathing down yer neck soon :D

A note to all of you on the ASA e-mail list, the computer with the main e-mail account is infected with the Klez virus. I just received a few from them. If you get an e-mail from them, don't open it (especially if it says FW:honey) unless you have the latest definitions on your anti-virus pkg. A month old version or older probably won't do.

Canalratt1
06-27-2002, 10:10 AM
Striper1 what are the boundaries for this tourny and where is the weigh-in. I may be able to convince my buddy to fish it.

Trayder
06-27-2002, 10:36 AM
CanalRat-

There are NO boudaries. You just can not have your lines in the water earlier than a specified time (suposed to be 7am but this seems to change at every tourny) and you have to return to the weigh in on your boat under its own power before 5pm on Sat and 3pm on Sun. You can not go back to land after you leave ( no refueling) and no trailering your boat via land.

Its a good ime with agreat bunch of people.