View Full Version : Shoot Me Please If.......

BigFish
01-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Hillary Clinton even gets to sniff the Whitehouse as President! If she wins we are all in deep, deep trouble! Not because she is a woman....but because she does not have nearly the political experience I feel a Presidential candidate should have! Not to mention the fact I can't stand the sight of her miserable face! Same goes for Bama.....needs more seasoning! He is ok though!

Swimmer
01-20-2007, 04:31 PM
I think I am going to back Tammy Fay Baker. Heavy makeup and short skirts..............yee haw.

Backbeach Jake
01-20-2007, 05:03 PM
Do you really think she'd be worse than what we have now? I don't think that it matters anymore. They all suck and they've all driven this country into the ground. I'm voting for Howdy friggin' Doody next election.

spence
01-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Do you really think she'd be worse than what we have now?
Very true...and I'd say she has fine qualifications.

But my vote is going to Joe Biden.

-spence

basswipe
01-20-2007, 05:40 PM
No matter who gets elected in '08 its gonna be scary,plus the world ends 2012 anyways.I'm moving to Mars.

stripersnipr
01-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Keep your expectations low and you wont be disappointed.

riverrat55
01-20-2007, 10:21 PM
DAN QUAIL is the man!!!

The Dad Fisherman
01-21-2007, 01:56 AM
She's is Definitely Running I done seen it at the Supermarket......It was on the cover of the Midnight Globe......And she's done chosen Bigfoot as her Running mate.

I chit thee not on that...i read that at the checkout tonight and was in hysterics.

Raven
01-21-2007, 08:13 AM
if she won

she'd make old horney bill

her beotch .......... her first man...

prolly have him on a leash instead of the white house dog.

(guarenteed if he's first man he'll die during her presidency)

Slammer223
01-21-2007, 08:53 AM
The pickings are slim.Al Gore might even come back.Who's running for the Green Party this time around?

labrax
01-21-2007, 09:04 AM
Obama has limited political experience and he is the Democratic darling at the moment - think it is less than 3 yrs in Washington.

Hillary has about 50% positive & 50% negative feelings about her. Same thing with McCain - those are high negative numbers.

Romney has about 2 years political experience from being a Governor here in MA.

Sam Brownback is extreme right winger that would make the current administration look like pot smoking hippies. I told my wife that if he wins - they we have to move.

Kerry thinking of running again - just proves he doesn't have any clue as to what the majority of the population thinks.

Joe Biden - how many times has he run? Is he the new Bob Dole?

The MA Governors race the last time had three very uninspiring candidates - seems as if the Federal election for one of the most important positions will also come down to selecting someone from a weak field.

Why would the best and the brightest - aside from ego want to be a high profile leader in government. When people with similar drive, ego and smarts would most likely choose to rise up through the corporate ranks to head a company. What was the average bonus at the big financial institutions on Wall Street this year - think it was more than the President makes. The upper executives probably took bonuses that were upwards of 25 million. What about Eisner when he was at Disney, Jack Welsh at GE - these guys made fortunes, achieved widespread recognition and never had to deal with life and death issues like war, famine, disaster relief, etc. Maybe the most capable people are not interested in the public service arena anymore (maybe they never were....).

spence
01-21-2007, 10:34 AM
Looks like Bill Richardson is now in the mix.

Give me a Biden/Richardson ticket and you can wrap this thing up.

-spence

Swimmer
01-21-2007, 11:56 AM
Think of how much the electorate in Mass trust the democratic majority and one can readily understand the last three govenors being elected as they were.

teaser
01-21-2007, 12:28 PM
I'd vote for her ... if I voted.

Bill Clinton wasn't bad as prez and who do you think pulled his strings?

So if she got him to do a decent job, yeah I'd give her the nod.

Besides we can't do any worse than that idiot in office now.

labrax
01-21-2007, 05:28 PM
Swimmer,

I agree - the Mass legislature and Executive branch all being from the same party could be a very bad thing for taxpayers of Massachusetts. 'Together we can' Duval is 'Obama-lite'. If we elect a Democratic president - Duval will probably be eyeing a Federal position, or a Senate seat if Ted decides to retire.

I actually thought that Bill Weld was decent to good. Paul Celluci was weak and Jane Swift was horrible. Mitt had a good start, but the Governorship was just a means-to-an-end for him. He lost interest fairly quickly. Heard some interesting analysis that runs a bit counter to that. The analysis brought up his venture capitalist background and the short-term nature of the commitment and focus on an acquisition that Bain Capital has. They typically acquire a company, make some changes, streamline it and flip it for a tidy profit - all in a short time period ( < 4yrs). The analysis was that perhaps he took the challenge of becoming the Governor and within a couple of years he grew bored or uninterested in the challenge - and then laid back. I think he could have been good, but he wanted to be in Washington rather than the State House.

What I think though - when you look at the candidates that we have had to choose from in the last presidental election, or the last governor's race - is that the choices among all the candidates were not very good. When I went to the polls last November - I cast a ballot basically against the other candidate - not for who I thought would be a good leader. I did the same thing with the last presidential race as well.

BigFish
01-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Monica Lewinsky pulled Clintons strings...not Hillary!:heybaby:

Seriously....if you think Hillary was making Presidential decisions from behind the curtain....you are a fool!:hs:

fishonnelsons
01-23-2007, 10:32 AM
There are close to 20 between both parties now, and this is about the earliest it's started.

Let's face it, it was never about who's the best, but who can dance the dance the best.

Hilary gots the clout, the name, and really the experience of a few campaigns already, just by being there - she'll be tough to beat.

On the other side McCain is still playing it cool, although the other day I heard he about 2 years older than any of the other Prez's, which kind of surprised me.

I'll go with Back Beach and Howdy Doody.

Raven
01-23-2007, 10:35 AM
i think Bill Richardson from new mexico has a better chance of

winning because of the spanish vote.

taJon
01-23-2007, 12:55 PM
wouldn't it be nice if someone was there actually for the country and not big business and themselves.

Stewie
01-23-2007, 10:12 PM
I always voted for Bill "Spaceman" Lee, I recently found out how much of a pain write in votes are for election workers. Sorry Bill, I'm still for ya but I'm gonna have to pick "none of the above"

Tagger
01-24-2007, 04:27 AM
Think Abe Lincoln could be president today coming from a log cabin .??. Land of the rich, using the free and brave.. Abe had no war chest.. I've voted in every election since I turned 18, most all the time voting against somebody rather than for somebody. Truly sickning the choices we have .. :yak6:

MAC
01-24-2007, 04:48 AM
Think Abe Lincoln could be president today coming from a log cabin .??. Land of the rich, using the free and brave.. Abe had no war chest.. I've voted in every election since I turned 18, most all the time voting against somebody rather than for somebody. Truly sickning the choices we have .. :yak6:

You just hit the nail on the head. (no pun intend being that you are a carpenter):) Whatever happened to "Of the people, by the people, for the people" ? Presidential candidates aren't even close. Most have more money than the average joe could ever amass.

Tagger
01-24-2007, 04:53 AM
Abe was ugly too.. no womens vote for you Abe ..

justplugit
01-24-2007, 10:01 AM
People in Lincoln's league are gone forever, never to be seen again. :(

New Presidency is ALL about ego and power.

Raven
01-24-2007, 10:06 AM
i didn't know you knew president Lincoln.....

Man ........you look good for your age... :jester:

Raven
01-24-2007, 10:11 AM
Hillary Clinton even gets to sniff the Whitehouse as President! If she wins we are all in deep, deep trouble!

yeah but think of the possibilities for America when she sells her presidential panties on E-Bay.http://www.compumess.nl/daf/smileys/sm1/schrik.gif

Swimmer
01-24-2007, 02:43 PM
I wonder if Monica has a brother for Hillary? Could you imagine what Bill Clinton would be like living in the whitehouse with all that free time on his hands. I can see it now. Hillary, "Bill I'm going on a trip to Zimbabwe for a week, do you want to come?" :btu: Bill replies, "no honey I think I'll just stay home and do some research on my new book."

The Dad Fisherman
01-24-2007, 03:07 PM
Bill would get to be the First Lady

Tagger
01-24-2007, 06:42 PM

Lincoln was his Nephew..:laugha:

Joe
01-24-2007, 06:54 PM

He'd get the second, third and fourth ladies too - no doubt.

justplugit
01-24-2007, 07:50 PM

Yeah, thanks Rav, i was there when Abe threw the silver dollar across the Delaware,

oh wait, that was my other friend George. :D

thortum
01-25-2007, 11:35 AM

if she won

she'd make old horney bill

her beotch .......... her first man...

prolly have him on a leash instead of the white house dog.

(guarenteed if he's first man he'll die during her presidency)

Can't think of better reason to vote for her. Then we could impeach her.

justplugit
01-25-2007, 11:42 AM
Wonder if Bill will close down his office in Harlem, if they win. :huh:

Adamfishes
01-25-2007, 01:41 PM
Would you rather #^&#^&#^&#^& Chaney become the president?