View Full Version : Vehicle "vandalism"

basswipe
01-20-2007, 04:58 PM
This may seem trivial to some but someone peeled the 24 sticker off the rear window on my car lastnight(I think).Its not that it was expensive but what gives this a-hole the right?I've always had one since his rookie season and my car doesn't feel like mine without it.I'm not big on Jr. or Stewart but I don't go around peeling 8 and 20 stickers off other people's vehicles.

This is the kind of shiite that goes up arse sideways.It just pisses me off.

tattoobob
01-20-2007, 06:26 PM
That's just wrong,

Squid kids Dad
01-20-2007, 08:48 PM
Nothing is safe now a days

GattaFish
01-20-2007, 08:53 PM
You should see how bad the crime is in Forth worth and Dallas area,,,,, Ugh,,,, I worry about my tools all the time when I am gone for a few days flying,,,, I feel like one day I will come back and my garage will be empty,,,,

spence
01-20-2007, 09:34 PM
This may seem trivial to some but someone peeled the 24 sticker off the rear window on my car lastnight(I think).Its not that it was expensive but what gives this a-hole the right?I've always had one since his rookie season and my car doesn't feel like mine without it.I'm not big on Jr. or Stewart but I don't go around peeling 8 and 20 stickers off other people's vehicles.
Welcome to Tiverton :humpty: :wave: :bsod: :laugha: :skulz: :rocketem:

-spence

jklett
01-21-2007, 01:24 AM
I've had the valve stems on my car stolen 3 times. They're just the $1.85 plastic ones. 3 times. People suck.

Pete_G
01-21-2007, 08:21 AM
All normal laws should be suspended if one man catches another man vandalizing or even touching his vehicle. Violence and any other form of retaliation should be entirely acceptable (except violating the offenders vehicle).

That should be a "man law". I passionately hate people who intentionally or carelessly vandalize or damage people's personal property.

stripersnipr
01-21-2007, 09:46 AM
I had a small American Flag on the rear antennae of my Grand Prix. I came out of a restaurant to find the Flag ripped into pieces and the antennae snapped off lying on the ground beside the torn up flag. I guess it offended somebody.

Pete_G
01-21-2007, 10:49 AM
I had a small American Flag on the rear antennae of my Grand Prix. I came out of a restaurant to find the Flag ripped into pieces and the antennae snapped off lying on the ground beside the torn up flag. I guess it offended somebody.

Sounds like grounds for an ass kicking to me...

basswipe
01-21-2007, 11:03 AM
Welcome to Tiverton :humpty: :wave: :bsod: :laugha: :skulz: :rocketem:

-spence

I'm actually thinking it happened in Portsmouth.On our way to get pizza my girl and me stopped to see a friend who bartends at one of the bars in the Park.Good chance that's where it happened.Who's to say,it could've happened overnight here too.

It just really bothers me.I'm with Pete,screwing with another's vehicle is beyond wrong.