View Full Version : I So Wanted To See......

BigFish
01-21-2007, 10:22 PM
Jim Plunkett present the Pats with the division trophy!:doh:

But it was not to be! Gave up too many points in the second half and did not score enough......Indy is truely a great and gifted team and deserving of all they can get....I wish them luck in the Superbowl! I will be rooting for them and Manning! Hats off to them!:wavey:

BigFish
01-21-2007, 10:23 PM
Now I have to go wash my mouth out.....can't figure out what this bad taste is!:gu:

afterhours
01-21-2007, 10:23 PM
indy played thier arses off in the second half.

Raider Ronnie
01-21-2007, 10:27 PM
Jim Plunkett present the Pats with the division trophy!:doh:

But it was not to be! Gave up too many points in the second half and did not score enough......Indy is truely a great and gifted team and deserving of all they can get....I wish them luck in the Superbowl! I will be rooting for them and Manning! Hats off to them!:wavey:

Why is Jim Plunkett presenting the trophy anyway ???
Hey was a Raider, For his best years anyway !!!:btu:

BigFish
01-21-2007, 10:28 PM
I don't know? I know you are happy Ron....but I am a little sad!:bc:

Raider Ronnie
01-21-2007, 10:37 PM
I don't know? I know you are happy Ron....but I am a little sad!:bc:

I'm happy for Manning and Tony Dungy !
This just proves what I have been saying all allong Larry.
Football is the untimate TEAM sport.
Brady played very good, but some of his team mates didn't do their part (if Caldwel caight 1 pass the outcome may have been different)

BigFish
01-21-2007, 10:39 PM
You were right Ron...as is always the case....the best team won! (Except for the 1988 Dodgers):bl: :laughs:

Raider Ronnie
01-21-2007, 10:44 PM
You were right Ron...as is always the case....the best team won! (Except for the 1988 Dodgers):bl: :laughs:

88 dodgers ?
Was that the year they beat Oakland?

BigFish
01-21-2007, 10:47 PM
Yah! I was just joking....they were huge underdogs that year and they played over their heads and the A's were sleep walking....but the best team one! That Gibson homer was among the most exciting sports moments I have ever witnessed! But I digress!:topic:

Raider Ronnie
01-21-2007, 10:51 PM
Yah! I was just joking....they were huge underdogs that year and they played over their heads and the A's were sleep walking....but the best team one! That Gibson homer was among the most exciting sports moments I have ever witnessed! But I digress!:topic:

didn't hurt that Hersheiser (spell check) had one of the greatest world series as a pitcher that I've ever seen !!!
and in baseball 1 player can make a huge difference in the outcome compared to football

Squid kids Dad
01-21-2007, 10:55 PM
Go Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bl: