View Full Version : The Losing Bruins

teaser
01-31-2007, 01:39 AM
Anyone been watching the Bruins get killed lately?

Damn, they should start letting the Ice Girls play insead of the "PRO'S" that they are using now.

By looking at the scores you might think the Bruins don't even have a goaltender in net, 6-1, then 7-1 ... turn out the lights and melt the ice, the fat lady is singing loud and clear .... AGAIN!

Bigcat
01-31-2007, 07:06 AM
I was excited the first week of the season,but that was it.
This team is BAD:rocketem:

The Dad Fisherman
01-31-2007, 08:13 AM
It could be worse......they could be the Celtics. 12 in a row with Lakers coming to town....ugly

afterhours
01-31-2007, 08:20 AM
It could be worse......they could be the Celtics. 12 in a row with Lakers coming to town....ugly

two formerly GREAT franchises in complete chaos....goes to show what mismanagment can do.

HighTide
01-31-2007, 01:01 PM
Went to a B's /Islanders game this year and it was the first game I've gone to in about 15 years. It's a whole different game nowadays- no wonder the place is half empty. No checking, no icing, there were maybe two power plays the whole game.
BassNut and I were like the two old guys on the muppet show- "WHAT? They're gonna let that go? Terry O'Reilly woulda stomped his guts out!!!" "Alright! Here we go a fight! Wait, nope just a hug":scream2:

And another wtf is that you can't sit back down once the period starts. Oh no, you have to wait for the whistle.

I'm glad we didn't pay $85 for the seats.

ProfessorM
01-31-2007, 01:39 PM
Uglier than a bucket of eels. Can't watch that crap.

chief10
01-31-2007, 01:41 PM
it is bad and hopefully won't get worse. not one forward was checking last night and the ones that were aggressive got penalties. every loose puck was gobbled up by the sabres(who were laughing at them). IMO the bruins have no speed and no guts. boyes,sturm,chistov,tenkrat, are useless. primeau and donovan try but aren't scorers. murray can't play defense and bergeron forgot how to hit. they need a serious wake -up call.

Bigcat
01-31-2007, 02:39 PM
I know I should not say this, but is Dave Lewis a funny looking guy:laugha:

afterhours
02-01-2007, 07:53 AM
tonights game will be pulse test. after the bashing and beating by the sabres and the fans... call in the hanson bros.- old time hockey!

chief10
02-01-2007, 09:27 AM
do they have anyone at providence who can fight?

big jay
02-03-2007, 07:57 AM
Where's Ogie Oglethorpe when you need him?

Terry O'reilly must be pulling his hair out.

afterhours
02-03-2007, 08:43 AM
team has NO heart or fire which comes from the coach. lewis does'nt look like he could inspire/pump up anyone. betcha that if someone like #24 or #8 was the head coach the team would play much different...