View Full Version : Home For Sale

relentless
01-31-2007, 02:13 PM
The crew of Relentless is moving on and needs to sell the homestead. Don't worry we are only headed to Plymouth and will still be chartering.

We have a 3 bedroom cape, two bath with kitchen, living room, dining rooma nd finished basement. The home is twenty years old, and has a large level lot with a 27' above ground swimming pool.

The house is located in Rockland and we have maintained the home and completed several upgrades over the years. These include hardwood floors throughout first floor, ceramic tile kitchen with new counters and sink. Updated bath with shower, tile floor, new corian vanity and toilet. New carpets on stairs and upstairs with quality padding.

The house has a new roof (2 Years) and new Harvey windows throughout as of last summer. Heat is Forced H/W by oil. The home is 3 miles from the commuter rail (30 minutes to Boston) or 3 miles to the bus or route 3.

I will load photos later but if someone is interested, send me an e-mail and we will talk price. I am looking for a reasonable price and will discuss if serious.

Thanks,

Dave
www.relentlesscharters.com