View Full Version : vicoden

UserRemoved1
02-08-2007, 06:20 PM
is a great thing

spence
02-08-2007, 06:34 PM
I just threw an entire bottle away...took one several years ago after surgery (with a glass of wine) and realized it wasn't for me.

What does it do again? :spidey:

-spence

Raven
02-08-2007, 06:36 PM
i take them if i need to sleep and couldnt sleep without them

otherwize i think they suck

Karl F
02-08-2007, 06:39 PM
funny.. vickes.. ya either love 'em, or hate 'em.. know two people that :yak: a few minutes after taking.. another guy, who looks forward to hurting his shoulder or knee again ;)

I'm indifferent with them.. I was prescriped with them once.. might as well have taken nothing.. must be immune.. no effect one way or the other, thought they was useless.

CAL
02-08-2007, 06:43 PM
I'm indifferent with them.. I was prescriped with them once.. might as well have taken nothing.. must be immune.. no effect one way or the other, thought they was useless.

Same here. Did nothing for my back so I got rid of them.

bart
02-08-2007, 06:47 PM
i basically lived off of percs and vikes for one week this summer after having ACL surgery. suffice to say i don't remember too much from that week...

Raven
02-08-2007, 06:59 PM
read this:
and i am pro drugs... but hey... some are more lethal than others

When someone takes Vicodin, the brain stops producing chemicals like endorphins. This makes the body feel that it is unable to function without the use of the drug. A person who has become dependent upon the drug and will go into withdrawal and cravings if he or she cannot get anymore.

An addiction to Vicodin often goes unnoticed until it is very severe. A person with a severe Vicodin addiction has developed a high tolerance for the drug. He or she may be taking anywhere from 30 to 100 pills daily. For some addicts, tapering off the drug may be necessary so their body doesn't react adversely and unpredictably if taken off the drug completely. In less serious cases, the withdrawal period tends to be shorter and less uncomfortable.

Vicodin withdrawal symptoms include cold sweats, nausea, convulsions, dizziness, and delirium. These symptoms are painful to go through, but a person's body must be free of all toxins in order to begin the recovery treatment process.

Over time, the effects of Vicodin will become more noticeable and more harmful. At first the Vicodin user will have effects such as constipation, irregularity in heart functions, nausea and dizziness. As Vicodin use grows, Vicodin effects can also come in the form of hallucinations, vision problems, and constant confusion. During the last stages of Vicodin addiction, users have been known to be unable to control bodily functions and this use can sometimes result in coma or death.

Some individuals addicted to Vicodin have skin problems including hives, skin rashes, and swelling in the face. This occurs because the body is trying to rid itself of the toxins that are being put into it each day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raven/: so watch your skin... it's your largest eliminatory organ
via the most surface area... and if your starting to get an adverse reaction
(read side effect) it'll surface first ....->generally on your skin.

vineyardblues
02-08-2007, 07:07 PM
vicoden can make you incontinent :claps:
VB

bart
02-08-2007, 07:09 PM
interesting. anyone know what the only drug you can die due to withdrawal symptoms is?

alcohol :buds: :behead:

UserRemoved1
02-08-2007, 07:13 PM
i hear u craig no worries there i'm not a pill popper. bart has it rightwher i want to be today and nite. forget it all.

highlite of my day was someone coming by this afternoon 2 cheer me up wit some new samples of pigments. if i can ever paint again you will not believe what i just ordered.

now what was this about?/ oh yea vicoden

another glass please :)

UserRemoved1
02-08-2007, 07:15 PM
peter peter it's far from there :happy:one of me finners is stickin up can u guesswhich one?//
vicoden can make you incontinent :claps:
VB

Slingah
02-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Salty's all lubed up!!!:jester: :
Hi Scott....take it easy and heal quick....best of luck to ya....

fishaholic18
02-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Vikes suck..Percs Rock...

UserRemoved1
02-08-2007, 08:08 PM
gut those toooooooooooo

Mike P
02-08-2007, 08:15 PM
I was prescribed vicodans once, after my gall bladder surgery. I only took one.

It didn't do a damn thing. No pain relief, no high, nada. 600 mg of ibuprofen was more effective. I flushed the rest down the toilet.

UserRemoved1
02-08-2007, 08:17 PM
tanks slinga

i better than sgt shultz now i feelnuthiiiiiiiiing:uhoh:

4 neat things 2day

slept late for first time in prob 20 years
happy land
the nurses
the visitor
damn what was the fifth one :laughs:

Salty's all lubed up!!!:jester: :
Hi Scott....take it easy and heal quick....best of luck to ya....

vineyardblues
02-08-2007, 08:18 PM
peter peter it's far from there :happy:one of me finners is stickin up can u guesswhich one?//

Depends :uhuh:
Scott, GWS
VB

gone fishin
02-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Scott - that stuff binds ya up. Stooool softeners are in your diet:btu: :btu: Let us know how the finger comes along.:wid:

UserRemoved1
02-09-2007, 07:04 AM
gf i got one of them coming today..this ain'tgonna be pretty :hee:

peter i'll be around all week

i'm gonna telldoc that a hook would be great on the other hand. i could hold all the lures betta :D

i'm actually going to the shop 2day. gots to be sumthnin to do.......

JohnR
02-09-2007, 07:05 AM
Scott - hope the edge is off in LahLah land :btu: Good luck bud~!

UserRemoved1
02-09-2007, 07:10 AM
tanks bossman much worse 2day i can't movealot of my hand now

lalalalala ::::D

The Dad Fisherman
02-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Nothing better than a couple of Vicodin, a Jumbo Cap'n and Coke, and the Godfather on DVD....just kidding

I had them when I screwed up my elbow this past summer, I think they worked well.

Percs can make you sick once in a while. need to take them with food in your stomach. They gave those to my wife in the hospital after my son was born and she got so sick the she popped her C-Section staples.....it wasn't pretty

Swimmer
02-09-2007, 08:42 AM
Root canal or whatever the perondontalist has to offer is always soothed by two or three Vic's over a one or two day recovery period. The kicker is the dentist gives me a presciption for 20 with a refill for twenty. And I only use three and once four for some major mouth work. Told my regular doc about this and he was bullchit. They do work and thats what is important. Saltbugger, I hope you find your finners...........:bgi:

UserRemoved1
02-09-2007, 08:52 AM
no toools toooday swimmer

:btu:

basswipe
02-09-2007, 12:48 PM
is a great thing

So's Codeine cough syrup.Trust me.

Damn lung infections.

UserRemoved1
02-09-2007, 01:06 PM
i'm gonna hand u ur plugs tomorrow with a 10' stick :)

basswipe
02-09-2007, 01:51 PM
i'm gonna hand u ur plugs tomorrow with a 10' stick :)

Not the contagious type of infection.Or is it?:eek5:

Seriously I'm good.Its like smokers bronchitis except I don't smoke.I'm just inhaling to much crap at work.I need to be a little more diligent with the respirator/dust mask.

ThrowingTimber
02-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Get well soon Scott, wishing you a speedy recovery.

dude try a vica-gin n tonic.

THAT is where it at my man :humpty:

You'll be chasing the missus around the house..

UserRemoved1
02-09-2007, 06:15 PM
tanks vic

i just went into hibernation for over 3 hours.

i went to shop today man did that wipe me. did too much even only doing little stuff.

lalalalala

eastendlu
02-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Vicoden is also called the hillbilly heroin :laugha:

UserRemoved1
02-09-2007, 07:45 PM
ya killin me lu :)