:cheers: my man wants 51% of DEI.
I say HELL NOOOOOOO.

go for 99% leave that bi-ch 1% she dont do nothing .:realmad:

luds
02-09-2007, 10:17 PM
:cheers: my man wants 51% of DEI.
I say HELL NOOOOOOO.

go for 99% leave that bi-ch 1% she dont do nothing .:realmad:

it's not even about what he or she does. it's about what he's worth. dei is nothing without jr.

luds
02-09-2007, 10:18 PM
oh....btw....jr. sucks.:jester:

basswipe
02-10-2007, 07:41 AM
oh....btw....jr. sucks.:jester:

After watching a full season of Beyond the Wheel on Speed I've come to the conclusion he's the biggest whiner.Its always everybody else's fault.

How ironic it would be if someday in the future if the #25 Bud car made a return!Jr. driving for Hendrick and being team-mates with Gordon,Johnson and Busch.I don't think the Jr. fans would be able to grasp that concept,especially the bandwagon fans.

It'll never happen as Nascar wouldn't allow it even if Jr. and Hendrick wanted it.The whole teenybopper sea of red wearing fans cheering
for Jr. as he passes Gordon/Johnson even when he's three laps down on new tires is the largest fan base in Nascar and keeps people tuned in and at the tracks.Nascar needs the perceived rivalry.

Jr. in the 25 Bud car......its a nice dream!

basswipe
02-10-2007, 07:45 AM
I will say this if Jr. doesn't win a Cup in the next two seasons in his current ride and he damn well may end up in another car,most likely an
RCR car.

Anyways on to the Shootout!

BigFish
02-10-2007, 08:00 AM
If his idiot Father had willed the company to his son......this would not be an issue.:rtfm: :fishslap: