View Full Version : Today's Gatoraide Twins

luds
02-15-2007, 11:06 AM
They should be good. More on the line than ever before. Anyone watching?

The Dad Fisherman
02-15-2007, 11:08 AM
If they are anything like the Doublemint Twins I'll watch.

jim sylvester
02-15-2007, 11:09 AM
They should be good. More on the line than ever before. Anyone watching?

who are they, what channel, what time?

luds
02-15-2007, 11:40 AM
Sorry fellas. Talking about the Daytona Qualifying race on today.

but anyway here's some racing girls.

luds
02-15-2007, 11:46 AM
anyone care to add. maybe some hood hotties........

ProfessorM
02-15-2007, 12:46 PM
I hate car racing but those are some high performance machines

striperman36
02-15-2007, 02:36 PM
Put some jet fuel additive in it it really flies!!!
Do that on your honda 4

basswipe
02-15-2007, 03:58 PM
Why did MW so blatantly cheat?Doesn't make sense because he made it in easily on his backup car.

No respect for Mikey,Buffy or Nascar for allowing this.He was so desperate he took out Jr. and yet.....here he is.Doesn't matter though,
100 driver points and a 100 owner points and Mikey is a non factor for the entire season.Darrel SHOULD be ashamed but he continues to defend his shiithead brother.

Mikey Waltrip is.........LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luds
02-15-2007, 04:26 PM
Why did MW so blatantly cheat?Doesn't make sense because he made it in easily on his backup car.

No respect for Mikey,Buffy or Nascar for allowing this.He was so desperate he took out Jr. and yet.....here he is.Doesn't matter though,
100 driver points and a 100 owner points and Mikey is a non factor for the entire season.Darrel SHOULD be ashamed but he continues to defend his shiithead brother.

I'm glad he made it. It will be more interesting with him in the race.

GattaFish
02-15-2007, 04:34 PM
Has anyone every been to Daytona..... There is nothing like standing at the fence and feeling,,, yes feeling a car go by at 195-200+ MPH,,,, I was not a big race fan and it was awesome,,,,,

I went to college there,,,,, and lived off Bill France Blvd,,,,, sure was fun,,,

and if you put Jet fuel in anything other than a diesel you are not going anywhere..... it is like kerosene,, not gas,,,

basswipe
02-15-2007, 05:41 PM
The two very best won today.Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart!

basswipe
02-15-2007, 05:48 PM
Has anyone every been to Daytona..... There is nothing like standing at the fence and feeling,,, yes feeling a car go by at 195-200+ MPH,,,, I was not a big race fan and it was awesome,,,,,

I went to college there,,,,, and lived off Bill France Blvd,,,,, sure was fun,,,

and if you put Jet fuel in anything other than a diesel you are not going anywhere..... it is like kerosene,, not gas,,,

Yes.Five 500s.

Clogston29
02-15-2007, 07:22 PM
I like waltrip and I'm glad he got in. I'm also really glad that Red Bull didn't get any cars in. I wish that ward and mayfield got in. I really feel bad for mayfield, ray really screwed him over last year.

basswipe
02-15-2007, 07:55 PM
Sorry fellas but Mikey is a joke.Never was a good a driver.During his DEI years he was given a car I could've won with.An ok driver at best,a horrifying driver at worst but simply put not a good driver.

Clogston29
02-15-2007, 08:43 PM
never said he was good, just that I kinda like him

gordon's car may have failed post race inspection too. they're looking at it now but I guess it was too low. we'll see.

just rechecked - he did fail and will stard 42nd - not that it matters, he'll be up front in 20 laps

striperman36
02-16-2007, 10:20 AM

If I could get Toyota to back me like he did along with BK, UPS and NAPA. I'd do it. Yeah he may be a lousy driver but he has always been a good promoter. The dude is making millions. Robby Gordon is a much better overall driver but can't get the backing Mikey can. And it aint because o Darrel neither.

basswipe
02-16-2007, 04:00 PM
If I could get Toyota to back me like he did along with BK, UPS and NAPA. I'd do it. Yeah he may be a lousy driver but he has always been a good promoter. The dude is making millions. Robby Gordon is a much better overall driver but can't get the backing Mikey can. And it aint because o Darrel neither.

My point exactly,so why so blatantly cheat?He owns and drives the premier 'Yota team,there was no need to cheat.

It was one thing for Nascar to find "the substance" in pre-qualifying inspection and make Mikey change his intake manifold(given a break), but to find it again in post-qualifying inspection,complete stupdidty.As owner/driver he knew and that makes him an idiot.

As far as Darrel is concerned the only thing I said was how can he defend Mikey.Stupidity of that caliber has no defense.

The truly bizarre thing in all this is that Jeff Gordon starts 42nd for a violation that had no impact whatsoever and the redhat crowd is crying favoritism.Huh?He has to start 42nd!A 100pts(and a $100,00)being taken from Mikey makes no difference to guy who has the money and who knows he'll never be a champion.Michael Waltrip committed the same violation TWICE,on top of what he already was penalized he should've been disqualified from racing the 500.

Clogston29
02-16-2007, 04:18 PM
[QUOTE=basswipe;464081]

As far as Darrel is concerned the only thing I said was how can he defend Mikey.Stupidity of that caliber has no defense.

[QUOTE]

Darrel didn't know what to say when MW got into Jr., it was pretty funny

Clogston29
02-16-2007, 04:21 PM
anyone watching busch qualifieing now? espn's coverage sucks so far. one of the pit reporters actually said that handling means nothing at dayton and that its all about straightaway speed, wtf. has he watched a race this week or listened to a single driver. kind of looks like they're gonna approach the busch series like they approached monday night football and really dumb it down and emphasize the human interest stories.

luds
02-17-2007, 08:48 PM
I'm missed it all today. Keepin' it real in Amish country. Have to check out Nascar.com