WEEI this am is all over this

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=183082

rape of a 9 year old and the guy gets a slap on the wrist :devil: 6 months? WTF
They should hang the judge too

These people should be exterminated

http://news.bostonherald.com/columnists/view.bg?articleid=183076

BigFish
02-16-2007, 08:27 AM
Unbelieveable Bruce!!!:af: That poor little girl got a life sentence!!! I hope to God they did not place her back with her piece of s-h-i-t mother!

afterhours
02-16-2007, 08:31 AM
they should all be locked up for good - period, freekin' pos's.

Moses
02-16-2007, 09:55 AM
If you have the stomach, read the details of the case. It truly gets my blood boiling now that I see what he gets for punishment (and the child's mother).

http://socialaw.com/slip.htm?cid=16129

PNG
02-16-2007, 10:04 AM
I almost threw up when I heard some of the details... I had to change the station

Slipknot
02-16-2007, 10:20 AM
I only caught part of it.
I can't handle reading more Moses, I'll pass on that one, I think I got the picture enough.
The whole thing make s me sick :hs:

striperman36
02-16-2007, 10:22 AM
Maybe the dude is going to drive Deval's Caddy.

Swimmer
02-16-2007, 11:48 AM
The guys connected. Everybody in the courthouse is related. The perps fATHER IS A RETIRED JUDGE. Its obscene. He doesn't have to register as a sex offender even.

Swimmer
02-16-2007, 11:56 AM
All the DA's office had to do was charge him with open and gross or indecent exposure to make him register as a sex offender. I mean laying on a bed getting oral sex while laying next to a nine year while the nine year old was being raped is indecent exposure. Maybe though and just maybe because the nine year old was being raped she was screaming in pain so bad her eyes were closed shut and she didn't see the piece of
%*#$ laying next to her with nothing on. If this doesn't blow up in thier faces then we might as well give the state away to all the hacks/creeps out there.

bassmaster
02-16-2007, 12:01 PM
P O S :mad:

spence
02-16-2007, 12:10 PM
I knew someone very well who was a victim of child rape. As an adult they're a completely f'ed up person...very sad.

In a way this is a worse crime than homicide.

-spence

stripersnipr
02-16-2007, 12:56 PM
I knew someone very well who was a victim of child rape. As an adult they're a completely f'ed up person...very sad.

In a way this is a worse crime than homicide.

-spence

Your right Spence it probably is worse, and I too know a person that was raped brutally at 6 years old and her life has been a living Hell for the past 40 years because of it.

Flaptail
02-16-2007, 01:08 PM
A bullet a day keeps the perverts away.

Hang high, castration that is.:uhuh:

Slipknot
02-16-2007, 01:13 PM
Those rapists should be stripped of all their organs that may still be viable and usable and given to actual human beings that could use them, the rest of their bodies can be donated to science to study how the F someone can be capable of such things so we don't keep breeding these lowlifes. That poor girl is going to need psychological help for the rest of her life and I hope she gets it, and Deval Patrick might want to pay for it out of his own pocket.
The wussification of America is getting bad, we need to have a revolution I guess to take back control and get some lawmakers with some balls in charge.:wall: Start punishing people, stop keeping their criminal records from being public and let it be known what these criminals have done, they made the choice to break the laws, they need to suffer the consequences and having it public that they have a criminal past is their own fault so why do them any favors by trying to hide it from the rest of us law abiding citizens.
This kind of crap really gets me pissed:vamp:

FishermanTim
02-16-2007, 01:51 PM
I had heard a truly disgusting comparison on the radio yesterday.
This POS is getting 6 month probation for a truly evil act.
Last summer, a window washer that killed a seagull that was attacking him was given 5 years.
Maybe if the window washer had molested the bird, he'd get a lighter sentence.
It makes me ill thinking that pieces of crap like this can parlay thier henious crimes into "misdemeanors" when you have gutless, spineless and useless relatives willing to piss on the laws just to save a worthless shell of sh*t. I'd like to see the guy tied to a chair and let the 9 year old have at him with the power tool of her choice. Maybe a shotgun to his nether region. The world would be a better place without garbage like him, and nobody would miss him (except his garbage family connections). Heck, for all we know it could be "family" thing?

BigBo
02-16-2007, 01:54 PM
These people need to rot in hell along with the enabling court officials.:af:

The Iceman 6
02-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Kill them all - including the mother..this is truly troubling..WTF is going on here......

Tburg
02-16-2007, 02:30 PM
The taking of a childs ( or anyones ) innocence is a rotten crime . It is something that can never be returned and its loss changes the person forever.

Hang the mother , the other POSs that did it and those that watched ( or knew it was going on ) and above all the judge for giving such a light sentence.

stripersnipr
02-16-2007, 02:37 PM
The sickest part of all this is it seems we are country that now seems to fight harder to protect these dirt-bags than it does to protect victims. You can be sure the ACLU is watching this very closely but not for the sake of the victim.

chris L
02-16-2007, 03:04 PM
kill the mothers parents and both of those guys parents too !!!!!
it had to start somewhere . POS mother blabbering toiletries

MAC
02-16-2007, 03:54 PM
If the year was 1940 we wouldn't be reading about it. He would have been strung up, as well he should have been. What a load of crap.

taJon
02-16-2007, 04:10 PM
Thats ridiculous. You'd do more time for abandoning a car. Time to test the steel. :uhuh:

Raider Ronnie
02-16-2007, 06:32 PM
I listed to D&C on weei this morning talk about this, and this is more than outragous !!!
I'm convinced more every day that this is one F***ed up world we live in !!!
They should take this POS guy and feed his d**k though a deli meat slicer, one slice a day till he's dead !!!
Then they should kill both the POS mother who allowed this to happen to her child (so she could get drugs) and also kill this judge Kern !

jbuck
02-16-2007, 07:23 PM
This gets me sick.

Sounds like a few favors were called in.
Any chance of getting the Ag's office involved. ( I m sure it's to late)
6 months then he can get parole. That's a joke.

Any offence against a child should carry a mandatory term

Raider Ronnie
02-16-2007, 07:37 PM
I think that this type of outragous court sentencing (or lack of sentencing) will be common with Deval Patrick as govenor!

teaser
02-16-2007, 09:09 PM
I think they should let us take the whole lot of them ( the mother, Doyle and his corrupt family and the other 2 guys ) on a fishing trip, say about 60 of us. We'd toss them off the boat at least 5 miles from shore and herd them into a tight group in the water and then ... we all test out our 100 lb. braid with weighted treble hooks or plugs, the one to reel in the ass#ole with the most hooks in 'em wins the prize ... you get to run the rest over with your boat at w.o.t. and take as many passes as is necessary to get rid of the floating garbage.

Just a thought.

sok
02-16-2007, 09:18 PM
This gets me sick.

Sounds like a few favors were called in.
Any chance of getting the Ag's office involved. ( I m sure it's to late)
6 months then he can get parole. That's a joke.

Any offence against a child should carry a mandatory term

I had to read it twice because I wasn't sure if I got it the first time.
Why wasn't that on the front page?
I hate to say it but tried, convicted and sentenced.
Anything beyond that I think is double jeopardy.
He should be well taken care of in prison; however short the stay may be.

And I agree; anything against a child should carry a mandatory sentence of a very slow, very painful death.

sok
02-16-2007, 09:21 PM
I think they should let us take the whole lot of them ( the mother, Doyle and his corrupt family and the other 2 guys ) on a fishing trip, say about 60 of us. We'd toss them off the boat at least 5 miles from shore and herd them into a tight group in the water and then ... we all test out our 100 lb. braid with weighted treble hooks or plugs, the one to reel in the ass#ole with the most hooks in 'em wins the prize ... you get to run the rest over with your boat at w.o.t. and take as many passes as is necessary to get rid of the floating garbage.

Just a thought.

Where do I send my deposit for place on the rail?

Raider Ronnie
02-16-2007, 09:33 PM

Just a thought.

I'll take all of them on a one way (for them ) shark trip

Raven
02-16-2007, 10:12 PM
jail house justice should happen soon....i hope:nailem:

the judge should be molested ......

Raider Ronnie
02-16-2007, 10:52 PM
[QUOTE=Raven;464192]jail house justice should happen soon....i hope:nailem:

No way that will happen, this guy will never see general population!

afterhours
02-17-2007, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=Raven;464192]jail house justice should happen soon....i hope:nailem:

No way that will happen, this guy will never see general population!

he'll probably stay at devals house.

spence
02-17-2007, 08:08 PM
he'll probably stay at devals house.
God, some of you are really f'ed up :doh:

-spence

afterhours
02-17-2007, 08:11 PM
God, some of you are really f'ed up :doh:

-spence

like you would'nt beleive....justa satrical poke a the guy..easy there dude....

spence
02-17-2007, 09:58 PM
like you would'nt beleive....justa satrical poke a the guy..easy there dude....
Hey, you're pimping a rightwing stereotype that ain't true...

-spence

stripersnipr
02-18-2007, 07:43 AM
Hey, you're pimping a rightwing stereotype that ain't true...

-spence

The soft on crime stereotype?

spence
02-18-2007, 08:39 AM
The soft on crime stereotype?
No that Dems care more about protecting the abuser ala the ACLU. Most child and womens rights legislation doesn't start in the GOP.

-spence

afterhours
02-18-2007, 08:49 AM
two things that i've heard from numerous sources are- he donated $5000 to help a convicted viscous rapist be freed and also make it easier for convicted criminals to shield their records from society..

spence
02-18-2007, 08:58 AM
two things that i've heard from numerous sources are- he donated $5000 to help a convicted viscous rapist be freed and also make it easier for convicted criminals to shield their records from society..
I believe he donated money to the man's defense on the grounds that he was being prosectuted in an improper manner. While embarrasing in a campaign it would look as though he felt he was doing the right thing. Sounds more like a Federalist than a liberal.

This isn't the same thing as trying to free a convicted rapist, and certainly not in the context of this thread :rtfm:

To be honest I don't know much about the guy, but I do know the GOP in MA did a pathetic job of picking a candidate...Where's Mitt when you need him :hee:

-spence

stripersnipr
02-18-2007, 08:59 AM
No that Dems care more about protecting the abuser ala the ACLU. Most child and womens rights legislation doesn't start in the GOP.

-spence

And the value of that Legislation is nil when Judges apply sentences such as this.

afterhours
02-18-2007, 09:06 AM
spence- he donated money to pay for dna tests which failed to help that brutal creep. he also helped get a covicted cop killer off death row while working for naacp. tough on crimials ehh?

spence
02-18-2007, 09:16 AM
And the value of that Legislation is nil when Judges apply sentences such as this.
Sounds like the problem is with the judge then...

Or perhaps sentencing guidelines that are too weak. Don't know the specifics of the law in this case.

-spence

spence
02-18-2007, 09:17 AM
spence- he donated money to pay for dna tests which failed to help that brutal creep.
It's my understanding that the case was not prosecuted properly, even a potential creep deserves fair judgement.

-spence

stripersnipr
02-18-2007, 09:34 AM
Sounds like the problem is with the judge then...

Or perhaps sentencing guidelines that are too weak. Don't know the specifics of the law in this case.

-spence

Bingo. "Strong" Guidelines is a bit of an oxymoron though. Mandatory sentencing which removes the power of discretion from Judges who practice progressive justice for criminals convicted of crimes against children
is the answer. Forty something states have moved in this direction with the usual suspects holding out (MA, VT, NY, etc.).