View Full Version : chuckle for the day

UserRemoved1
02-20-2007, 07:29 PM
I thought this kinda amusing afterwards although rather frustrating while it was happening.

I go to pt today and the woman has this little "test" setup for me. It's a small saucer bowl full of 1/8" diameter pins about 1" long with little square keys out one side so they can only fit in a hole one way. There's a pile of them in there and this huge grid of holes with the keys all lined up in different ways.

So i say oh i'm gonna ace this...til I tried to pick one up and realized I didnt have the dexterity or the feeling in my finger to do it. It took me 4 tries and about 10 seconds to pickup the first one and about an extra 4-5 seconds to get it in the hole. She gave up timing me after the 3rd one...I did them all just to prove i could do it, then says ok now do it with your left hand. I tried just as hard with the left hand and did them ALL in 21 seconds.

I flunked pt :claps: :rotfl:

gone fishin
02-20-2007, 08:10 PM
Damn Salty -- i thought you were talking about PT .. and couldn't imagine a test given there -:jump: - and for WHAT? Glad you explained the drill.:bo:

I have been through the pt bit and sometimes it not only becomes frustrating, but painful. Keep at it and you will be back to your 5 to 7 hours again real soon:hidin:

eastendlu
02-20-2007, 08:14 PM
Well that just answered the question of which hand you use to get that itchy booger.:rotf2:

Raven
02-20-2007, 08:29 PM
in order to show progress as you improve....

it took me a year to re-learn how to walk.....

so i kinda know..... where your at.....

the friggan beginning lol

UserRemoved1
02-20-2007, 08:45 PM
raven you got it-the beginning. She tells me what i got to do and i'm sittin there all pumped up and determined to do this pickup game and i totally blew it. I bet if you filmed my face when i started doing it then as i realized i couldn't do it that it would have been priceless :hee:

Seriously though i did these simple exercises today moving your hand at angles and it was murder. Ended up having to eat left handed again tonite. You take the smallest things in life for granted sometimes.

I got to go do my homework :D

Raven
02-20-2007, 08:49 PM
bring a magnet....

just for fun....

because i'll tell ya...

those PT gals put up with alot...

and need a smile now and then... :jester: