View Full Version : TFCTFN - Wrapup & Thanks!

JohnR
03-04-2007, 05:55 PM
Big thanks to everyone for pitching in to help out the site & props to everyone that donated to the table.

Point Jude Lures
Sandman's Fishing Logs
#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& Lures
BigFishBait Co.
Surf Asylum Lures
Saltheart Jigs
Tuf-Cloth Fishing Gear Cleaning Solutions
Jules' Mom donated 1/2 Dozen Large Deer Tails
Captain Alan's Got Stryper PLastics

Bill and Jule's Fishing 1/2 day charter for 4
Black Hull Charters - 1/2 day charter for 4
Bernzy's Plugs Set in Purple Haze
RM Smith Plugs Set
BigFishBait Co. (Larry seeing you didn't show I volunteered you for 4 lures :hihi: )
Fisheye's - Signed Stripers Gone Wild DVDs
Four 2 packs of Surf Hog Lures Rigged Eels
Afterhours Plugs Set
Thanks to Goose for wrapping those two rods :btu:
Kadir & Aquaskinz for the Small Bag / Small Support Belt / Gloves / which I Loaded with some nice custom plugs

Fishpart's Plug Kits and Casting Eggs
Fish On
Drumbcorpfan
Splashnplug
Scotty
Paul Moriarty
RM
Jule's mom for the Deer Tails
The Hess Brothers / Guppy Lures
Whoever dropped the large Ronz kit ;)
MikeP
Ross
And everyone else that contributed to the raffle tables. I hate to say but I think I am missing a couple people in this list, you have my sincere apologies

Thanks to Mike Laptew for providing his show circuit video for us to watch - every time I see that Fluke go cammo I'm riveted to the screen.

Big thanks to the Bombas Cubed for the 1st class culinary management :btu:

Props to Katie, Felicia, Red, and my wife for running the tickets and reminding me time and time again on WTH I had to do next - especially for the help cleaning up after. And thanks to the same + Raven for setting up.

Great time for all involved :btu:

I also want to add props to Canalman and NIB (not present) for winning various S-B titles this year. Canalman in the 4 Leg & Nib for most points in OTW (you win a rod for that so PM me early in the week and we can discuss as you likely already have 4 of what I was planning to get the winner :wall: )

And big congrats to Goose as the 1st S-B Angler of the Year - you fish hard, you fish smart, and you fish well :btu:

Lastly, give a big round of applause for the moderators that work near tirelessly to provide you all a great place to hang out...

And it wasn't too cold to fish when I check into the hotel :jump:

Squid kids Dad
03-04-2007, 06:27 PM
It was a great time..Thanks to you John R...What an awesome group of people..A great spread of food...And a suberb raffle table, even if the Bomba's won everything...:kewl: I missed meeting a few members..damn

Saltheart
03-05-2007, 09:16 AM
and a good time was had by all. I thought it was the best food year so far. great homemade dishes.

chris L
03-05-2007, 02:08 PM
wish I could have been there . glad everyone had fun .

backlash
03-05-2007, 02:41 PM
JOHN
i would like to thank you and your crew for hosting such a great night.the night reminds me that the season will be here before we know it.its great to see a bunch of people having a fun night with jabs and jokes at each other.
im sorry that "Bubba's table of 8 ":wave: or as John kept saying all night "LUCKY TABLE" cleaned up with most of the last raffle.what a table of WINNERS at that table:btu:
Mike O won Ryan Smith plugs"(witch dont catch fish):scream:
Bubba won Bernzy plugs SWEET
Walter H won Big Fish lures (and that was not enough) and
Bill&Jules Charter for 4 :wiggle:
Peter H won 9' conventional rod (need to add another rod holder pete):wavey:
Jimmy A won 9' spinning rod (like he needs another one!,3rd year in a row he has one a rod).(no more for you !!!) :hang:
hope to see you all next year if were invited!!:thanks: