View Full Version : MSBA Wish List????

luds
03-15-2007, 05:41 PM
Anything in particular you guys are after at this years show???????

I'll most likely hit BigFish up for a few plugs. Hopefully also score a few yozuri mag minnows on the cheap. There have been some great deals on yozuri in past years.

riverrat2
03-15-2007, 06:18 PM
A big floating afterhours needle, a spook from larry and I gotta get some bulk packs of gami 7/0 live baits.

tattoobob
03-15-2007, 07:14 PM
I'm not going I have to get a part time job :bsod:

NEXT2NUN
03-15-2007, 07:21 PM
I would like to see a Shimano calcutta conquest. I would like to get one, but I've got to see it first, and make sure it can be serviced in the US

Moses
03-15-2007, 08:21 PM
So many choices.

Need to add some BigFish plugs
Love the new Surf Ayslum
Reliable Salty plugs
hmm.... what else.....

Uncle Matt
03-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Anything from VB's collection!

NIB
03-16-2007, 06:12 AM
I wish I could click my heels an be there...

UserRemoved1
03-16-2007, 06:20 AM
Nib would you like me to send the corporate jet?

I wish I could click my heels an be there...

Vermonter
03-16-2007, 06:41 AM
Hope everyone enjoys the show. Given the weather forecast for the area, and especially southern Vermont, I don't see any 200 mile trips in store for me this weekend.

The Dad Fisherman
03-16-2007, 08:04 AM
Looking for the Aquaskinz Small/Tall bag, Some Wood, and maybe some Braid for a couple of reels.

capecodder
03-16-2007, 08:42 AM
Looking for a good rod to go with a Penn 975. Hoping to find something that can offer some flexibility (I know how hard that is to accomplish) for light trolling (maybe tubes) and casting from the boat.

Any ideas?

Also, I'll be looking for some eel imitations and other soft plastics. Looking forward to Flap's talk.

flatts1
03-16-2007, 02:44 PM
I always keep my eye out for some new and innovative thingy that someone came up with on his own.

For example, the first MSBA show I went to was in Cordage Park. There were those cool hand-made aluminum beach wagons with big inflated tires and rocket launchers on them. I didn't get one but wish that I did. Now I don't see them anymore.

How about the Carbone bags? What a great concept. I won one at a raffle

Some of the hand-made bait pens and eel traps were cool too.

I also won one of those nets with the scale built into them. But the model I won was way too big for my boat (and my usual catch).

Then there was a guy at the RISAA show last year with those red rod holder contraptions that you could easily mount to a bridge rail or boat rail. I think you could mount it to anything tubular as I recall.

Does anyone have a heads up as to if there will be stuff like that there?

Mike