View Full Version : Time on line

Goose
03-16-2007, 08:53 AM
How much time do you spend surfing the fishing sites for happiness? Can you walk by the computer with out clicking 'new posts' or thinking up 'what can I search to buy or help me catch more and bigger fish?'...or share some knowledge.
What an addiction, what a disease. For a lot of us even when the bass return it doesn't end, the rod and plug building may slow but the search continues on-line.
Till I go back to work it seems I wake to this dam thing then its often the last dam thing I see... does anyone have the discipline to go without fishing sites for one day?
There are times I'm fishing then get home and I gota find what I missed on line...come to find out I didn't miss chit. Does anyone else suffer from this syndrome?

I think its the people on the site that I click on for not so much the fish. They say time is money, true. Time spent with your kids and family is priceless, very true.

ProfessorM
03-16-2007, 04:03 PM
Yup

Slingah
03-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Yup, yup.

echoisland
03-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Yup X 3.

EricM
03-16-2007, 05:17 PM
Yup X 4. My company just sent me to Italy...this is the only access to the NE coast I can get for the next year. It stinks. This is where I come for my fix.

BigFish
03-16-2007, 05:22 PM
I can..........NOT!!! 12,000 posts almost!!!:bsod:

chris L
03-16-2007, 05:26 PM
well its not the same for me . I do this for a living so 7.5 hours is spent on line most days ( various sits besides fishing too ) . but seldom get on line when home or weekends . I hate these stupid things along with uneducated users at prestigeous colleges . Im on call tonite so im on line .

even though I have half posts as many as big fish larry