View Full Version : Cabela's

luds
03-17-2007, 07:01 PM
Cabela's rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Just got off the phone with them. They're replacing my waiders again. Not questions asked. Personally, I think their service is just as good as llbean.:btu:

Slingah
03-17-2007, 07:11 PM
I like them as well.....although one time they told me to beat feet on the wader return ( I think it might have been just over a year I had the waders) but have still bought from them....and returned waders.....great waders for the money and exellent customer service.......

luds
03-17-2007, 07:18 PM
I like them as well.....although one time they told me to beat feet on the wader return ( I think it might have been just over a year I had the waders) but have still bought from them....and returned waders.....great waders for the money and exellent customer service.......

Nice meeting you today. Should have stopped by the booth earlier.

Slingah
03-17-2007, 07:28 PM
ditto:cheers:

lazzyone
03-17-2007, 08:08 PM
They would be even better if I didnt have to keep returning their waders.

luds
03-17-2007, 09:09 PM
They would be even better if I didnt have to keep returning their waders.

What's up......lassyone. I'm glad I could coax you out of hiding for your first post.

Good luck finding waders that don't leak by the end of a season.

basswipe
03-18-2007, 09:11 AM
I too love Cabelas.I'll be on my third season this year with my waders.
No leaks yet...knock on wood.

Swimmer
03-18-2007, 09:52 AM
Ya but if you get waders, new, for the price of postage every winter that is pretty cool.

westhavendave
03-18-2007, 10:35 AM
Even Cabela's has limits. If after returning a product 2 or 3 times they will sometimes just give you a complete refund rather than continue the annual return the product game. They do track returns.

Rockport24
03-18-2007, 11:17 AM
I love cabelas..... you can have llbean IMO

luds
03-18-2007, 11:43 AM
Even Cabela's has limits. If after returning a product 2 or 3 times they will sometimes just give you a complete refund rather than continue the annual return the product game. They do track returns.

You call that limits.:spin: 3 seasons of waders and then a full refund. Can't imagine much better.

JamesJet
03-18-2007, 04:57 PM
What type of waders - I have used cabelas in the past for stockingfoot both neoprene and breathable with good success. The newer lace up boots look like they would be a place for seams to rip. That combined with the fact that I honestly enjoy not having to tie boots especially when switching spots and tying up wet and or sometimes frozen laces. If you guys like them please let me know - my silver labels are starting to leak again and i have already put patch on about 5 times, so it looks like I will be in the market for a new pair.

piemma
03-18-2007, 05:11 PM
I have worn cabelas neoprenes for maybe 15 years. $99/per year is a great price. The way I use to fish, 1 year on a pair of waders was a bargain

tlapinski
03-18-2007, 05:33 PM
I have been using the Guide tech and the Gold Medal Dry Plus for years now. Best waders for the price / return policy IMO! The guide techs last me a solid season at a time before they get returned. Usually just a small puncture patch here and there with silicone keeps them going. The Dry Plus are back ups for when the Guide techs are on return. Packaged up 2 pairs from this past seaosn to send in. They are very good about exchanging for new ones. I can't wait for the East Hartford store to open this year. It will make it even easier to get replacements.

ragfly
03-19-2007, 06:56 AM
Anytime I returned anything to them it was no problem! Now that a Cabelas is coming to Maine it is going to be great! I wil be living 5 minutes away, a scarey thought for my wallet. I will be a frequent visitor to the bagain cave! :eyes:

clumber
03-19-2007, 07:17 AM
Don't forget Hahhtfud, CT.
Cabelas site projects Fall 2007 opening.
They backed out of Plainville, MA when they didn't get the tax breaks they wanted. Poor Cabelas. :crying:

Bass Pro in Foxboro also. Its all a part of the Bob Kraft mega complex on the way. The security guards at the MSBA show were talking about it...hotels, shops..etc. Sure is a long way from the gravel parking lots and Schaeffer Stadium!

Any chance of either store carrying the output of our talented local builders??
Probably not...

Id prefer my $ to stay local anyway.