View Full Version : breakfast of champions

fishpoopoo
03-26-2007, 07:22 AM
mmmm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2y_LEbdEVE

now, i have a distinct feeling somebody's gonna make this a political thread ... like "$hit-eating republicans" or something like that. :rotf2:

Raven
03-26-2007, 07:27 AM
that was definately very NASTY....

seen a dog once...walkin home from school

do a big dairy queen ice cream type pyramid pile...
it was steaming like... crazy on a cold afternoon...

then that bastard turns around and wolfs it all down...
it was so disgusting......... i was almost sick...

stripersnipr
03-26-2007, 11:17 AM
hmmm.........what kind of search criteria does one use to find that video on youtube?

fishpoopoo
03-26-2007, 11:52 AM
hmmm.........what kind of search criteria does one use to find that video on youtube?

funny you should mention that.

all you have to do is type "elephant," which is exactly what i did. :sick:

MarshCappa
03-26-2007, 12:02 PM
They need to feed those elephants more food if they are resorting to that! I'm not sure I needed to see that,, THANKS! :sick: :yak:

mrmacey
03-26-2007, 12:27 PM
What brings a wallstreet type to be searching elephants on youtube Hmmmmm looking for my type pics you devil you!!!

fishpoopoo
03-26-2007, 12:41 PM
mike, we had some young kids over. i wanted to entertain them with animal videos and pictures (you know how toddlers love animals, right) and i honestly was just looking for an elephant video on youtube.

this is what came up as one of the choices on the search. we didn't show it to the kids, of course, but i had to sneak a peek and was ROTFLMAO.

mrmacey
03-26-2007, 12:43 PM
Defend yourself if anyone understands you its me!:rotflmao:

fishpoopoo
03-26-2007, 12:46 PM
okay, i googled 'poop eating' and came across this entry on wikipedia under "coprophagia:"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophagia

Young elephants eat the feces of their mother to obtain the necessary bacteria for the proper digestion of the vegetation found on the savannah. When they are born, their intestines do not contain these bacteria. Without them, these elephants would be unable to get any nutritional value from plants.

I guess it makes sense to me, but if my mom ever tried to literally cram $hit down my throat, I'd tell her I'd rather starve.

chris L
03-26-2007, 03:05 PM
an elephant doesnt eat with its trunk . its a breathing apperatus and also used for holding food up to its mouth . that would be something you may see in Ptown . will have to ask someone from the cape .

Nebe
03-26-2007, 04:33 PM
try a search for charlie brown sometime :hs:

my 2 year old loves charlie brown.. needless to say i clicked a link that was not a traditional charlie brown clip...

back to the elephant.. that trunk was probably 3 feet deep :hihi:

Nebe
03-26-2007, 05:00 PM
um yeah... imagine opening that up for your kid, going to pee and come back to see him looking at it in confused amazement. Kids change everything :hs: