View Full Version : Anna Nicole Smith

Uncle Matt
03-26-2007, 03:03 PM
Verdict is in. There were (9) different forms of drugs in her system. :jump1: Who would of imagined that? :wall: An overdose. What a shocker.

What a looser. :gorez:

BigFish
03-26-2007, 03:08 PM
Ummmmm......I don't know if I care less today or less the day she died......or less the day before she died......or if I really don't care at all!!!:hs:

Oh who cares!!!! Tired of hearing her worthless name.....what the heck did she ever do other than being a freakin' dumb broad with a bod!?:huh:

I am sure the conspiracy theories can't be far away?:rotflmao:

Uncle Matt
03-26-2007, 03:12 PM
Simple Larry. It was the butler. He got tired of lugging her fat ass around and proping her up in front of the press.

The doctor said she was injected int he arse with something another. I'm not going to even go there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So it was the butler, in the pantry with the candlestick.

BigFish
03-26-2007, 03:14 PM
Look up "Trailer Trash" in the dictionary and there is a picture of her!:bgi:

Katie
03-26-2007, 04:01 PM
i called it the day she died, not even 5 minutes after it was announced.. now we're gonna hear about this for the next 2 weeks... everyone have their earplugs?

ember
03-26-2007, 04:07 PM
Hi. I kind of peruse this site from time to time. Dont do a heck of alot of striper fishing anymore,but I caught a few while back:) ,but seeems like some some nice guys here,and real knowledgeable too.I have to butt in here though...The disease that killed Anna was no more or less a terminal illness than the one that will kill Mrs Edwards.Losing a child probably wasnt much help either.Not to say she is blameless...but I doubt she wanted to be a drug addict or die from it either.Just my take...and I dont claim to know much.

BigFish
03-26-2007, 04:34 PM
I will field that one as the Edwards reference may be directed at me....my view is she was obviously a confused and unhappy person long before her son died! I really do not feel she offered much in the way of talent or entertainment and all she was about was being in the public eye! There is a huge difference between courageous ie the Edwards situation and stupidity ie the Anna Nicole Smith situation! She had the ability to pull her head from her butt but chose not to.....she did not need to go out the way she did but she chose to pollute her body with all the crap she did!! Mostly my feelings are that all the media and news talk about her the past few months was much ado about nothing! Sadly she surrounded herself with people who did not care about her but simply sponged off her.......now look......3 or 4 guys all laying claim to be the father of the child.....you think its because they have the best interest of the child at heart?! They just want all the dough that comes with the kid!!! I guess "Hollywood" is full of people like her....young girls like Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie and others....they offer little and inevitably they will meet the same fate! Thats just my opinion Ember......were you a "fan"?

BigFish
03-26-2007, 04:36 PM
More to the point Ember.....Anna Nicoles fate was the climax of her poor choices in life......Elizabeth Edwards is the victim of a random disease....definitely not the same thing! Anna Nicole had a choice....Elizabeth Edwards does not!

ember
03-26-2007, 05:23 PM
I respect your opinion,and dont know how state mine any more clearly. No offense meant,and I hope none taken.

BigFish
03-26-2007, 05:37 PM
No Ember no problem! I think it is a shame she died.....just as I think it is a shame the person down the street from me dies and nobody talks about them! I don't go for all that glorified "Hollywood" crap! I think she was harmless and unfortunately another tragic symbol of life in the fast lane!

Welcome to the site anyways Ember and start fishing more!!:cool:

Saltheart
03-26-2007, 06:38 PM
We know very little about diseases like addiction that we blame on will power or choices. For all we know and maybe future research will show it , maybe not , drug addiction may be inevitable for some and cancer may be aquired by others bad choices in life. I don't think we can be so sure about who "causes" their own death and who is simply unlucky.

Anyway , I hope the whole media circus thing ends soon. She and her family deserve some peace.

BigFish
03-26-2007, 06:48 PM
I think we all deserve some peace!:wall:

wheresmy50
03-26-2007, 07:46 PM
The way I see it, there is a huge difference between something like an addiction or overeating and something like cancer. With the former, you actively participate in your own demise. Every day you neglect to take the opportunity to change your life for the better. It's not like Anna couldn't have gone to rehab.

Her antichrist boyfried was blaming the media today as if lil ol' Anna was just milking goats one day when CNN showed up and ruined her life.

The thing about all of this that's really sad is we're at war, things with Iran seem to be heading south, and the internet "news" of the day was the autopsy results.

I'll bet one Habs needle that Lindsay Lohan is dead within 2 years.