View Full Version : Find all the Sicko's

Tagger
03-26-2007, 06:43 PM
This site was developed by John Walsh ,,Americas most wanted... type in your address ,, A map with your house will appear ... all the red ,yellow,,blue dots around you are offenders .click on them . Pictures and crimminal records .. Great resource for that vigilante group you always wanted to start ..
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowMap.asp

Slipknot
03-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Ya the sickos :whackin:

my wife already checked them out long ago and there are some creepy individuals :hs:

educate your kids and keep aware

I tell you if I ever caught a predator doing anything to a kid, I'd lose it and definately go vigilante on his ass, the gene pool needs to be cleansed of them, or they need castrating.

Raven
03-26-2007, 09:15 PM
i dont go anywhere without my digital camera in my pocket now.

ChiefLinesider
03-26-2007, 11:24 PM
Someone needs to pay each of them a visit

:rocketem: :realmad:

Tagger
03-27-2007, 03:36 AM
I'm surrounded here...

Katie
03-27-2007, 04:59 AM
There's nobody around me. ;) But not to far from a friends house, she's surrounded by every color..wonder if she knows.

stripersnipr
03-27-2007, 07:18 AM
I'm amazed that one of the individuals convicted of kidnapping and rape of a child is now living in Hanover. He was convicted in 2001! What is a kidnapper / rapist doing on the streets 6 years after being convicted? Something is very wrong with this.

MrHunters
03-27-2007, 07:36 AM
its a good thing to look at too if your thinking of buying property. good luck reselling a single family home with a toucher next door.

InTheHole
03-29-2007, 07:26 AM
a couple of weeks ago one in one of the rinks my kids play hockey at a guy walked into the mens room and caught a perv exposing himself to a kid, he beat the s$$t out of him and held him for the cops. We need more guys like that ... there ought to be a reward.

spence
03-29-2007, 07:39 AM
Wouldn't be smart to beat the guy up unless he was a physical threat. I'd assume you could get yourself sued.

No question the perps hang in the less affluent cities up here. Down south by my in-laws house in the Ft Lauderdale area it looks like someone threw freaking confetti on the map.

-spence

JohnR
03-29-2007, 08:15 AM
Question is, how accurate is this? I'm relieved that it is pretty empty in my neighborhood but if this map is less than accurate one could get a false sense of security...

rivsie11
03-29-2007, 08:30 AM
Question is, how accurate is this? I'm relieved that it is pretty empty in my neighborhood but if this map is less than accurate one could get a false sense of security...
This only tells part of the story. Many pedophiles are transient and thus, unregistered or hard to track. We just found out a few weeks ago that since September we have had a pedophile watching the school next to where we live. He was taking pictures and in the parking lot. He had an address listed about a mile from us, be he is unregistered. We never knew he was there. :eek5: :eek5:

spence
03-29-2007, 08:30 AM

I'm pretty much sure it's not complete. We received a letter a few weeks ago noting a perp in town who's not on the map.

-spence

Rappin Mikey
03-29-2007, 09:27 AM
I just plugged in the address at the house I just bought. The new house is at 34, a perp is listed at 33.:rocketem:

taJon
03-29-2007, 09:28 AM
I'm pretty much sure it's not complete. We received a letter a few weeks ago noting a perp in town who's not on the map.

-spence

ya but its a start. Think of all those that are on there.

none in my neighborhood. but alot in the next town. really scary how many there are out there.

crash
03-29-2007, 11:08 AM
None too close to me, but check out these convictions:

Conviction(s)
Offenses=4 Conviction=INDECENT ASSAULT AND BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE Conviction Date=6/21/2000
Offenses=9 Conviction=INDECENT ASSAULT AND BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE Conviction Date=1/27/2000
Offenses=10 Conviction=INDECENT ASSAULT AND BATTERY ON A PERSON AGED 14 OR OLDER Conviction Date=6/21/2000

Ummm, the convictions were in 2000, why is he not incarcerated?