View Full Version : hey tattoo

joeangler
07-19-2002, 10:21 PM
whats up i have a few questions if you dont mind first i was wondering if you coulld sell me a couple of your awesome plugs i would love to give them a try. second i know you know this how do you get rid of the stink in your waders. i put them in my car they stink to high hell.i would be very thankful if you could let me know :cool: :cool: :cool:

shore manic
07-20-2002, 04:20 AM
i'm thinking about a custom design is it possible to to get a tattoo and a plug of your choice or am i asking for too much. may the biggons find your hook!!!

bloocrab
07-20-2002, 11:59 AM
TATTOO...

....do you do Tattoo's too??

..could you design a bloocrab riding a Striper...:eek: or maybe a mermaid with crabs................beside her:p

thewaterfordstriper
07-20-2002, 04:16 PM
lol bloo.... :D

Tattoo
07-21-2002, 04:54 AM
"Hey Joe, where you going with that gun in your hand"

Joe good to hear from you again. Sure just tel lme what your interested in.

Tattoo
07-21-2002, 04:56 AM
More Junk....

Along with the 3oz darters, Hab and I are also making some swimmers. They will be ready for the fall.

Tattoo
07-21-2002, 04:57 AM
How do you cook calamari? :D

Tattoo
07-21-2002, 05:01 AM
Shore Maniac,

Just make sure you pick something that you like. Woody Woodpecker is cool, but when you 60.....it uh....well.....you get the idea.

I shower everyday and this thing just wont come off.

Tattoo
07-21-2002, 05:02 AM
....this was another shameless self promotion brought to you buy Tattoo's Tackle.

What the hell, everyone else does it.

Fish_Eye
07-21-2002, 06:47 AM
Woody Woodpecker is cool, but when you 60.....it uh....well.....you get the idea.

Tattoo, at least with a bass it will get bigger with age!

http://fisheye.striped-bass.com/images/july/tattooages.gif

shore manic
07-21-2002, 06:27 PM
you guys are great i sure do get alot of laughs here.that's the only thing i'm getting, fishing slowed down here :confused:

SeaWolf
07-21-2002, 08:53 PM
here's a dollar...keep going, BABY!

Krispy
07-22-2002, 07:57 AM
Fish-eye, thats freaky lookin.:eek:

fishweewee
07-22-2002, 10:17 AM
Tattoo...

I lost track of you.

Shot the breeze with John H. on Saturday at Nauset Angler.

Gimme a holler, will ya? PM'd U my phone.

-Ben

Nemesis
07-22-2002, 03:33 PM
Hey Tatoo,
How might a certain someone go about acquiring them there works of art?:confused:
:D :p

Tattoo
07-22-2002, 05:29 PM
Nemesis,

Practice sitting in a chair hunched over for 3 1/2 hours with some guy digging a sharp object into your back.

At the end, you'll have a work of art. :happy:

Nemesis
07-22-2002, 07:15 PM
Whilst the tatoo is a work of beauty, I was referring to those plugs of yours.:p
If you can't give me the low-down, at least tell me your shop hours... preferably when you'll not be around! :D

Thank you!:happy:

Jenn
07-22-2002, 08:52 PM
(ok...I tried re-posting the pic of the squid plug but I am a looser and cant get it right...:rolleyes: )

ok.....I dont paint my nails...spend hours in the mirror....or wear dresses.......but ........

the woman in me is still a sucker for beautiful things.........a girl could sell her soul to the devil for that plug!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

joeangler
07-22-2002, 09:28 PM
i finally been able to check back you guys are funny lmao i love the shirt bloo that was a good 1 . well tattoo i like the black one and the dark blue that calamari one is pretty cool 2 maybe we can meet somewhere i can pickup a plug or 2 and maybe throw a plug or 2 if your up to it let me know whats up:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jenn
07-22-2002, 09:52 PM
calamari one is pretty cool

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tattoo
07-23-2002, 06:27 AM
Joe,

Black....I dont see any black.....you mean the 1oz swimmer? (first picture, far left)

I do have a few squid plugs left.....they just need paint. They are in the 3.75 to 4oz range when done, so your gonna need a big stick to toss that off the beach. Penn Squidder here I come......

Joe, you need to go for a ride over the bridge. ;) Just say when.

D Blizard Jr
07-23-2002, 08:05 AM
Tatoo,

I spoke with you a few weeks ago.

Is that offer of a guided tour of the Tiverton area still on the table?

I have only fished the Stone Bridge area and I have caught nothing but small schoolies. Besides all that, the beach area is too crowded with imports...

My wife is going to St Louis for 3 weeks & My kids will be staying with my in-laws.

So, let the Fishing begin!... :D

I'm fairly new to salt water fishing, and I have been itching like crazy to get out there!...

Perhaps you could show me where the locals fish at?

Let me know :D

Don

Tattoo
07-23-2002, 08:14 AM
John, your mailbox is full......must be to many squash and cucumbers :)

Ring Ring around noon time.....

You find that stuff on EBAY????

DBlizard, check your PM's.

joeangler
07-23-2002, 10:38 AM
hey no problem to go over the bridge friday is a bad day but saturday night go fishing on a boat friday yea i like the black swimmer but do you have it a little heavier if not ill take a squid if you can get it done if not any of the blue whites well there all very nice if not this saturday maybe next weekend just give me a good time ill be game man you do nice work so hope to here from ya

Tattoo
07-24-2002, 05:28 AM
Joe,

I'll let you know about Saturday night.

joeangler
07-24-2002, 10:37 PM
just im me or pm or whatever let me know whats up:) :) :) :) :)