View Full Version : Tendonitis

basswipe
03-27-2007, 06:14 PM
In the right heel.Timing really sucks too.The show and then Spring fishing.

Lotsa Motrin and some highend insoles are in order.Time off from work is not an option but from so called leisure activities it is an option.

I'll still make the show with many sit-down breaks.Fishing?......The spots will have be easy ones and I do have a few those so all is not lost.No hiking or rockhopping anytime soon.

Sgt_Nutz
03-27-2007, 06:21 PM
Funny, me too. Right shoulder. :bc: It's been lingering all winter. Doc gave me Neproxin? Hoping it will clear up before the fish get here. Work isn't helping either! And lots of spring cleaning to do on the boat and around the yard.

MrHunters
03-27-2007, 06:33 PM
i hear ya bw last year i had some shoulder problem and hip problem for the entire summer. at times i couldnt even lift my arm. of course it went away at the end of fall. hoping this year is pain free. i like fishing pain free much better.

good luck man.

justplugit
03-27-2007, 06:47 PM
BW, I'd get a full water bottle or tennis ball, place it under your arch and roll it back and forth on the floor 10 mins 3 or 4 times a day to strectch out the tendon. Good relief.

BW from AZ
03-27-2007, 09:51 PM
"BW, I'd get a full water bottle or tennis ball, place it under your arch and roll it back and forth on the floor 10 mins 3 or 4 times a day to strectch out the tendon. Good relief."

I froze my water bottle and it was great. also used aftermarket insoles for a year. dont need them anymore. in the beginning i couldn't walk from the bed to bath without using somthing to hold onto.

gone fishin
03-27-2007, 11:19 PM
Good hit of drugs works best.:bo:

basswipe
03-28-2007, 04:10 PM
Good hit of drugs works best.:bo:

Yup.

This really sucks and then pile on the insane allergies.