View Full Version : DJ/Afterhours......Nice OTW Article!

BigFish
03-29-2007, 03:11 PM
Great article by DJ in the new OTW!:kewl: Also includes Don "Afterhours" Guimelli in it......excellent read! Congrats on the article both of you! I enjoyed reading it!;)

Tagger
03-29-2007, 04:23 PM
Damm ... I gotta pay OTW ...I keep forgetting when I have money ,, They'll dump my poor arse soon ... I hope that issue makes it to me ..

RIROCKHOUND
03-29-2007, 04:55 PM
good article by Dave "Canalman" Anderson as well!

Flaptail
03-29-2007, 07:27 PM
The best was Zeno Hromin's in my opinion. Got to read the Insider's Rep for the Outer Cape by the new guy. He did okay but Goose will be getting some free advertising and his enthusiam will please the Gooses owners and the other shops out that way, which I didn't, so I guess that was why I was replaced (fired?:bl: ).

File that experience under "oh well!"

Zeno
03-30-2007, 03:38 AM
Thank you Steve
I enjoyed the articles by both gentleman very much.The inlet piece by Dave was incredibly detailed while DJ wrote a subject that is very close to my heart

Zeno

NIB
03-30-2007, 05:15 AM
I have not seen it yet.
I enjoy Zeno's writing..
He writes in perfect english..If u know Zeno he has this great eroupean accent.So when I read his articles I do it outloud, for myself mind u. With my rendition of his accent an I crack myself up..
It's the little things that make NIB's life so grand..
Seriously he does write some good articles..
Them Old LI guys have givin him some gems... Know u have em..

Zeno
03-30-2007, 01:07 PM
[QUOTE=NIB;478830]I have not seen it yet.
If u know Zeno he has this great eroupean accent.QUOTE]

Thanks Tonny :wave:

Btw ....i think you invented a new continent:hihi:

wader-dad
03-30-2007, 03:05 PM
I understand everything Zeno says and writes perfectly.

If it weren't for Zeno, I would not be able to find Croatia on the Map. I looked it up.

Quick- what's the capital of the Republic of Croatia?

Which sea which forms the west coast of Croatia?

Who was crowned the first King of Croatia by a decree of the Pope in the year 925? Thats a tough one.

We should know other stuff besides catching stripers.

Zeno
03-30-2007, 03:47 PM
I got one better for you :

Which is the prefer way of catching fish in Croatia?

Answer:

Dynamite :rollem:

Look it up.
Few years ago a guy thru a dynamite in what he two were two big fish.............few minutes later two German tourist scuba diving in wetsuits floated up dead
You can make this @#$% up :o

Canalman
03-30-2007, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone. NIB since you're in town this weekend will you read me a bedtime story in Zeno's voice? :rotf3:

Oh man, role playing... in bed... with NIB :yak6: