View Full Version : SHAMELESS HOAR ?

stiff tip
04-01-2007, 04:44 AM
XXXX-ZACKLY==== what do you call ""flaptail ""after a day at rissa fishing expo.... nucklehead.... i couldnt put any better. a true artist of the hoeing w/o shame..... i know where his power comes from.. he has the holy grail of striped bass plugs, and all the other plugs want to joing in w/ the revern steve colection........:bgi:

Flaptail
04-01-2007, 05:46 AM
XXXX-ZACKLY==== what do you call ""flaptail ""after a day at rissa fishing expo.... nucklehead.... i couldnt put any better. a true artist of the hoeing w/o shame..... i know where his power comes from.. he has the holy grail of striped bass plugs, and all the other plugs want to joing in w/ the revern steve colection........:bgi:

It's whore, not hoar. And I work hard at what I do:heybaby: .

The event of the year will be happening on some lonely yet to be decided shore with myself and Numbskull going mano y mano with lobster pattern Afterhours needlefish ( just a goegeous plug) to see if on the surface or underwater is better , fast vs. slow.

Numbskull, the glove has been thrown, let the games begin.

Tagger
04-01-2007, 06:09 AM
Flap lives plugs ,, Has since he was a little kid (5'10")..A whore ?? A Floozy ?? maybe ,, But he's right out there, he's not cheap . When he's with Numbskull you have the Batman and Robin of plugs . Probably drove thier plugmobile to Rissa.. Whatever they got I know they'll be taken to an honored place and used to taunt large..

numbskull
04-01-2007, 06:46 AM
The event of the year will be happening on some lonely yet to be decided shore with myself and Numbskull going mano y mano with lobster pattern Afterhours needlefish ( just a goegeous plug) to see if on the surface or underwater is better , fast vs. slow.

Numbskull, the glove has been thrown, let the games begin.

You're toast. :musc:

Backbeach Jake
04-01-2007, 07:02 AM
Oh boy! Now THIS is gonna be great!!

Nebe
04-01-2007, 07:22 AM
i believe the term is zealous affectionado.

UserRemoved1
04-01-2007, 07:41 AM
cage match

cage is made of wood lures

two men enter one man leaves

Slipknot
04-01-2007, 07:46 AM
you do pretty well yourself stifftip

Flaptail
04-01-2007, 07:18 PM
You're toast. :musc:

Ha, you better hope some mojo was built into that plug, if Jesus was your gillie you maybe would have a chance. Toast, nice try.:smokin:

numbskull
04-01-2007, 08:26 PM
Ya sista swims out to meet troopships.......:gorez:

stiff tip
04-02-2007, 05:21 AM
george... theres no way you can shame him either... i,ve seen him score plugs from the old and frail.. he,s done it to me,,, for some known reason i gave him the plug i caught my 55lber @ the canal on... i still dont know why i did that..but it was like i had too...mind control

Slipknot
04-02-2007, 06:06 AM
I thought that was his plug to begin with stifftip, and you grabbed it and fished it:pop: :huh: you returned it to it's rightful owner :) nice guy that you are.

Backbeach Jake
04-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Flap is a Jedi, he uses mind tricks...

Flaptail
04-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Flap is a Jedi, he uses mind tricks...

The force vs the dark side, it's a continual battle. (or is it the schwartz?)

Swimmer
04-02-2007, 01:55 PM
:bgi: It your go to hoe a plug it might as well be Don's gem.