View Full Version : who went .........

taJon
04-02-2007, 07:23 AM
so who was able to go out this weekend? Lets hear it.

Got Stripers
04-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Fished Saturday and had all the schoolie action my thumb could stand, I might have left a few for Clammer; who was coming as I was going. Great day weather wise too, but when your rod is bent constantly, the weather doesn't really get noticed too much:).

Not being able to pour baits right now, I'm thankful for the formulation I used, tough baits are stretching my stock. I'm fishing the same 4" split tail now for 3 outtings, so that's about 120 fish on one bait. If those were commercial baits, I'd have been through several bags by now.

Putting out some feelers for someone interested in pouring my designs, but until then I'm stretching my stock.

Tight lines.

Clammer
04-02-2007, 12:04 PM
ya Bob >>. we put are dent >>> surprized to see the temp a little lower than before .. the fish are strong /// But holding back on the surface stuff // still a great time ;;

Slip finished it up yesterday ,.,.,.,.,.,:sled:

Slipknot
04-02-2007, 12:08 PM
Fished Saturday and had all the schoolie action my thumb could stand, I might have left a few for Clammer; who was coming as I was going. Great day weather wise too, but when your rod is bent constantly, the weather doesn't really get noticed too much:).

Not being able to pour baits right now, I'm thankful for the formulation I used, tough baits are stretching my stock. I'm fishing the same 4" split tail now for 3 outtings, so that's about 120 fish on one bait. If those were commercial baits, I'd have been through several bags by now.

Putting out some feelers for someone interested in pouring my designs, but until then I'm stretching my stock.

Tight lines.

Bob, get your stuff over here so we can atleast pour some for you and a couple for me, I AM SERIOUS, I just got some more 5-1/2" at Mikes yesterday.

Danny and I used the same baits as last time too, gotta conserve.
We went sunday and had a ball.

water temp was 47 at ramp then it was 50 out there

NEXT2NUN
04-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Glad you guys are catching. Slip 4 1/2 ' split tails in olive w/gold sparkels. I been beggin Bob for a year. Pull some strings for me will ya:tm:

NEXT2NUN
04-02-2007, 08:20 PM
water temp was 47 at ramp then it was 50 out there
Kinda figured you were near a Power plant

Got Stripers
04-03-2007, 09:37 PM
Glad you guys are catching. Slip 4 1/2 ' split tails in olive w/gold sparkels. I been beggin Bob for a year. Pull some strings for me will ya:tm:

Yeah, I'll pay double you paid and buy that color back:(, I sold a bunch to Falmouth but they have none left. Pouring isn't only about a shop, it's about time and now that I'm punching someone else's clock; it's hard for me to give up my weekends to sweat over a couple hot plates. Slip the first rainey crappy weekend coming our way and I'll take you up on that offer, if this is like most springs it's only a matter of time.

NEXT2NUN
04-04-2007, 03:56 PM
I hear you Bob. Time is a precious thing. If you guys are going to pour I'll pay for supplies, heck I'll throw in my first born, if you make the olive ones. Enjoy the season!!

Slipknot
04-04-2007, 03:59 PM
:hidin: olive ones :hidin:

got it Bob :)