View Full Version : Thanks from Pt Jude

Pt.JudeJoe
04-04-2007, 02:15 PM
As the dust is settling from the show season, I would like to thank everyone for their support and input during the shows. I regret there wasn't time to talk to everyone and for a long enough time. The good news is that now that the shows are over, it 's TIME TO FISH!:happy: My new lures ,the yellow ,red eel tubes ,the "Blue Herring" Sea Scallop,and the Sea Snake "Sharkys" are now stocked at the Saltwater Edge and will be arriving at all of my other dealers as the orders come in. Again ....:thanks: and here's to a SAFE, FUN & PRODUCTIVE season for all !!!~Joe&Jeff @ Point Jude Lures

tynan19
04-04-2007, 02:54 PM
As always great to see you guys too. Hope to hear that Sax soon.

basswipe
04-04-2007, 05:07 PM
We should be thanking you Joe.

I REALLY can't wait to take on the Sea Snake.The action is awesome when you get it right.Played around with that for a while.Took a good look at it at the Cedar Island boat ramp on the outgoing and trust me the current did all the work.Masterpiece.

Nebe
04-04-2007, 05:24 PM
good to see you joe. As always :D

jim sylvester
04-04-2007, 07:59 PM
good to see you guys

thanks for everything

can't wait to swim the snake......
better yet can't wait to swim the blue scallop......the more I look at it the more i love it

Rock Hopper
04-05-2007, 08:08 AM
Joe,

Great seeing you and Jeff and talking with you both. Another batch of great products coming our way from Pt. Jude, thank you!

Hope to see you soon....on the water.

Kadir

NIGHT STRIKES
04-05-2007, 08:28 AM
Joe,
Very Nice To Meet You Last Saturday Buddy,,,

The NEW Product Line Looks Great, and I can't wait to try out that
Snake/SandEel imitation... Should Be Killer Down Here..

Take Care and Good Luck To You This Season...

Steve

JohnR
04-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Figure it out yet? Think external clues...

animal
04-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Hey Joe.Thank you.Sorry we didn't get back on sunday.I lost the blue herring on the first cast.An unfamiliar shallow spot.I'm diggin' the snake though.I'm wondering what it'll do dressed with a squidstrip for fluke.

fishermanjim
04-05-2007, 06:33 PM
bought two of all of the above at the show,,, they all look great,,,cant wait to put them to the test

RIROCKHOUND
04-06-2007, 07:57 AM
Joe and Jeff
Great to see you guys. Bling looks great as always.
I'm sure Paul was very grateful that you had a chair for him to sit down in at your booth :D:D:D

DJ Muller
04-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Good hooking up with you guys. You got some nice things coming out this year. talk to you soon!