View Full Version : speed kills

Goose
04-05-2007, 09:07 PM
It seemed like PSE had disappeared for awhile, the Matthews, Bowtechs, Hoyt's and others took over the bow world until till now. Check out the new PSE X force. ya gotta watch the whole video before you knock it. I found it amazing how quite it was near the other bows even at that speed, take in consideration they couldn't remove the string suppressors and dampers from the matthews bow. Even more impressive...100yrds....un friggin real!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBJKCrhqR-M

keeperreaper
04-06-2007, 10:48 AM
WOW!! That will revolutionize the industry.

Raven
04-11-2007, 12:20 PM
especially when you consider how in slow motion
you can see how much an arrow shaft actually
flexes in flight.

Cranium
04-12-2007, 07:22 AM
wow that is impressive. A lot faster and precise than my darton wh500. but I wonder what and when the dropoff is and what is the hold weight. If you are shooting deer at 20 yards, I feel being able to hold longer is more important than speed. very impressive. my dad shoots some older pse target bows he likes him. He use to teach the jr olympic archers up in lake placid

Goose
04-12-2007, 04:08 PM
What will turn some hunters on to this bow is the guys who like to use mechanical broad heads, its a fact that faster bows shoot mechanical better, I've learned that when you shoot fixed heads at high speeds they tend to be more erratic in flight where mechnical's shoot like feild points but have been know not to open with slower bows. As far being able to hold it longer,,,60 # is 60 # with any bow just like 75% let off is 75% let off.