View Full Version : Weekend PLans ??

JohnR
04-06-2007, 06:27 AM
Hmmmmm - Easter day with the family but may attempt to wet a line :hee:

Any news of Macs on the East End?

So what's up for the weekend?

Backbeach Jake
04-06-2007, 06:31 AM
Having the family over for Easter in Truro. Get my permits in order for the coming season. May visit my man Karl in Orleans if I get my honey-do list tamed.

MakoMike
04-06-2007, 06:38 AM
Bring the props down to have them redone today. Tomorrow some work around the house and Sunday big family dinner.

stiff tip
04-06-2007, 06:40 AM
gone fishing.... cape stockies trout will have to work for now... brookies, browns, n bows 10 to 18 in fishing hardware... deep n slow

BigFish
04-06-2007, 06:41 AM
Work around the house.....little league scrimmage tomorrow....Easter dinner at Mom's Sunday.....paint plugs and clean my shop area!:cool:

Happy Easter all!:wave:

MrHunters
04-06-2007, 06:42 AM
Sat doing a world tour to pick up some household items.

Sat night seeing a local musican ,Martin Sexton, in boston. really good folk rock type thing. The guy has some pipes and plays a mean folk guitar.

Sunday Easter family party thing

Boat's gonna stay dry for another weekend unfortunately.

Rappin Mikey
04-06-2007, 06:46 AM
Because it's a long weekend, Ise got some time. Work on the house. By a new 12 volt for the live well. Go catch some dace (hopefully). Fill up the livewell with dace (hopefully). Let things dry up and slow down a bit. Go on a striped Easter Egg hunt by the end of the weekend.

ThomCat
04-06-2007, 06:49 AM
Sunday's for the family but tomorrow will try to get some polish on the t-top if the rain hold off. Hey ya gotta start somewhere.:btu:

fishsmith
04-06-2007, 07:16 AM
Today I hope to pick up the lead pot so I might try my first stab at a cod jig.
On call this weekend and at the office most of Saturday (I'll get a comp day and use it for fishing later this summer :) .
Easter is with the family, I got the boys fishing poles and a tackle box easterbasket full of fresh water stuff to share, so I'm sure we'll be casting in the one of the local ponds.

Happy Easter SB!!

STREETFIGHT
04-06-2007, 07:48 AM
put the finishing touches on the gear & little leauge on saturday, big ole family dinner on sunday.

capecodkid
04-06-2007, 08:06 AM
Rig some sluggos on saturday and work on the fishing room. Sunday were havin a party.

BrianS
04-06-2007, 08:08 AM
COD TRIP - Canceled
TROUT FISHING - Canceled

Getting information from my grandfather regarding his "secret spots" and hunting them down - TARGETS AQUIRED

Sunday.. my sons first easter.. I cant wait.

Rockfish9
04-06-2007, 08:14 AM
Tomorrow... clean the garage.... put away the rest of the ice fishing gear and swap the lawn mower for the snowblower....

Sunday.. grand kids are coming over for dinner, I'm picking the oldest two up Saturday night and we'll sneak out and go "to church" at day break, see if the little guys can catch a trout or two before easter dinner.

The Dad Fisherman
04-06-2007, 08:55 AM
Tomorrow I have Scout Training all day and then Sunday Easter with the Family.

Gonna enjoy a few Frosty Beverages :gu:

ThrowingTimber
04-06-2007, 09:24 AM
Tonight guiness and plugs :btu:

Tomorrow karate tournament all day I think for candi's daughter. Shes a tough lil kid I wanna see her knock someone out:happy:

Sunday, sliding out of bed at o dark 30 going out to wet a line and back at home in time for Easter service with the whole fam damily. Then I plan on legally being part ham :wid:

Rockport24
04-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Sat doing a world tour to pick up some household items.

Sat night seeing a local musican ,Martin Sexton, in boston. really good folk rock type thing. The guy has some pipes and plays a mean folk guitar.

Sunday Easter family party thing

Boat's gonna stay dry for another weekend unfortunately.

He's good!!

ripitsik
04-06-2007, 10:30 AM
have the mack's started to move in yet at the east end?

keeperreaper
04-06-2007, 10:51 AM
Relaxing with the family. Party Sunday. Hopefully cod fish next week sometime.:happy: :happy:

tattoobob
04-06-2007, 06:58 PM
Chores, Gym, Easter we do church and breakfast the rest of the day is for me, maybe fish for trout

fishaholic18
04-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Finish up John R's rod, gonna put 1st coat of finish on it tonight JR.

Then start sweatin' it out...Get the knife Mon. mornhttp://photobucket.com/albums/v295/laurents/th_hatchet.gif