View Full Version : Anyone Looking For a Boat?

teaser
04-09-2007, 03:56 PM
A friend of mine is selling his boat and I told him I'd put it up here for him as a favor to him and maybe a treat for someone on the site looking for a new ride. I have seen the boat and can vouch for it being in showroom condition inside and out, he hardly ever used it. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll put you in touch with him, might even save a few $'s if the right offer is made. He has it listed online now but I thought maybe someone here might like the shot at it before it goes to someone else.

Thanks guys.

As you were. :cheers:

pal156
04-09-2007, 04:57 PM
what is it and how much?

Raven
04-09-2007, 11:07 PM
must be why they call him Teaser :huh:

teaser
04-10-2007, 12:19 AM
Sorry guys, had to leave ... rushed the mother-in-law to the hospital.

It is a 2001 Sea Ray 290 Amberjack, didn't mean to leave you high and dry but had to go quick!

Good one Raven! Even the wife giggled on that one and she has no sense of humor!

It's a good sized boat and maybe too big for some but I figured if you or someone you knew was looking for one like this it would be a sweet deal.

Now it's time for me to look at the back of my eyelids for a few hours before I have to go to work, sitting at the hospital for a few hours does take alot out of you.

Here's the link online ... http://www.boats.com/listing/boat_details.jsp?entityid=103429801

Talk to you's later, tight lines.

MrHunters
04-10-2007, 05:23 AM
must be why they call him Teaser :huh:

:rotf3::rotf3::rotf3::rotf3::rotf3:

:rotf3:i thought the same thing :rotf3:

i dont think i could afford the stern bench seat on that thing...