View Full Version : Bledsoe - Retired

JohnR
04-12-2007, 05:42 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18065139/

While I am much happier with Brady at the helm I gotta say Bledsoe was the QB that turned this franchise around and added many great memories for this fan...Too bad he never could get that statuectomy...

SO glad Parcells picked him instead of Mirer

But he played hard, and tough, and was great for New England.

(now I feel old as he is the first "kid" I followed as an adult coming out of college, into the bigs, and retiring - mid life crisis coming soon :wall: )

Uncle Matt
04-12-2007, 07:10 AM
Saw that coming. I liked him when he was here and I liked him even more when he left and made room for Brady.

Swimmer
04-12-2007, 11:19 AM
I'm glad he picked Bledoe over Mirer also. I have 88 Bledsoe rookie cards. No chit. :bshake:

Flaptail
04-12-2007, 01:42 PM
He spent a few nights fishing with Tony S. on Nauset in the 90's

BigFish
04-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Bet he had a seal steal his lure!!!:laughs: :bl: :btu:

ProfessorM
04-12-2007, 03:30 PM
A nice guy who is smart enough to see the writing on the wall. Plenty of money saved up I am sure. Good luck and thanks again M. Lewis.

pmueller
04-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Before Dallas, I thought he was going to retire. Just guessed that he would put in a few more years at a fix me up franchise or as a strong back up.

kevin d
04-12-2007, 06:49 PM
I told my wife last season that he would retire this year. He was a class act. Never bitched once about not getting his starting job back, helped them win so they could go on to win their first SB and cheered for his replacement.
He took more than his fair share of grief and too many people forgot that for a long time, he was the only reason the Pats had winning seasons.
I wish him luck.

Tagger
04-12-2007, 07:56 PM
i felt he never reached his full potental ...wasn't handled right ..Parcels beating him down .. he always seemed to be looking at the ground with the Tuna spewing on him .. too bad ,, excellent athletic ability ... good luck Drew