04-12-2007, 10:49 AM
Rhino:musc:

luds
04-12-2007, 10:53 AM
:uhuh:

JoeyM
04-12-2007, 10:54 AM
they are worth every penny.

rhino liner is softer (slightly) and stuff doesnt slide as much.

line-x is harder and some people think its more durable. but i have never had rhino liner fail, and i prefer the slight softness.

Uncle Matt
04-12-2007, 12:43 PM
Ziebart in Shrewsbury now offers tinted Rhino liner for those who want it to match the color of the vehicle or a color other than black. They are just starting now to do them so I haven't seen them yet. I'm sure they cost around $400 plus though. Is it worth it? I guess that depends how long your going to kkep your truck. Some guys had them coat the underside of their trucks in the original black spary on stuff before. I guess that would help with the salt and sand on the Cape huh?

MrHunters
04-12-2007, 01:14 PM
got rhino in my boat... the stuff is great, have no idea what it costs but its worth it.

Backbeach Jake
04-12-2007, 06:01 PM
I think that Rhino is very good stuff and comes in colors.
Quick chuckle about it; When I was still building police cars, the EP had one of their pickups Rhino-ed--on the sides. They thought that it would protect the paint in the woods. Then they thought that it looked like hell, and wanted us to take it off. We wrote an estimate. It's still there today as far as I know.:hf1:

afterhours
04-12-2007, 06:04 PM
check out amorthane- it's the cats azz...

FishermanTim
04-13-2007, 10:10 AM
One other thing about the material used in those spray on bed liners...... They do have quite a protective nature to them.

There was a news story a few months back where they were testing the durability of the material by spraying it on a cinderblock wall on a test room.
They set off explosives next to 2 identical walls, one untreated and one treated.
The untreated wall was destroyed and caved in on a test dummy seated at a desk next to the wall.
The treated wall bowed slightly, but did not fall. It made the wall more indestructable, so much so that the military is looking at its potential uses.

The funny thing is that people joked about painting their cars with the stuff to make them dent proof (based solely on the results of the bed-lining, not the bomb testing.)