View Full Version : MORE FLYS!

saltydog
07-26-2002, 02:13 PM
O.K. YOU FLY GUYS, I just ADDED over 100 MORE SALTWATER- FLYS to my web page take a look if you dare. and ADDED some CLASSIC ATLANTIC SALMON FLYS, if any of you guys are interested. if you wish to tie any or inprove the pattens be my guest.
"GOOD LUCK GOOD FISHIN":happy:

Dav
07-26-2002, 03:35 PM
I checked out your site last week I'll have to go back and look now that you posted more. I was wondering do stripers like french fries? I saw the french flies in the burger king carton. I was reading a salt water fly magazine and there was a story about some restraunt that had a big lite outside and the tarpon would be swimming out front ,the guy fished for 2 days and got nothing but the fish were busting the surface so he eat dinner at the place and realized that the patrons were throwng french fries to the tarpon. The next night he went out and took a bag of fries with him and caught alot.

Can you make a whopper and cheese fly to go with that?

saltydog
07-28-2002, 05:02 PM
DAV, they do that here, FEED the STRIPERS, so far ther is only 3 of us that tie them an use them. they are made from SPONGE an coated w/ pumkin colored softhead. work GREAT.
"good luck good fshin":happy:

Bobbike
08-03-2002, 06:57 AM
I was up In KennybunkPort last weekend and wittnessed a Striper eating French Fries.
There is a side walk eatery called The Clam Box right at the bridge that goes through the town. People stand out side the Clam Box and feed the ducks. What I saw just blew me away. A school of Striper under the ducks feeding on the French Fries.
I gotta get me some of those FF Flies.

Bob B.

If your feet aint wet U aint fishing

saltydog
08-05-2002, 02:59 PM
BOBIKE, just get your self a SPONGE, cut to size, cut a slot for the hook, ZAP it in place then COAT w/punkin soft body, have fun. let us know how you do.
" GOOD LUCK GOOD FISHIN ":D