View Full Version : Peak airbrush

Slipknot
04-25-2007, 09:56 PM
I got a new airbrush yesterday and I am very pleased with it. I was impressed with the quality and performance. It's a Peak C-5 top feed 1/3 oz cup and the .3mm tip is fine enough for great detail, I do have to be sure the paint is not too thick but it works well even to paint the whole plug body. It has a rear adjustment on it that controls the fluid volume and is easy to get used to.I even tried a mackeral pattern tonight, I need practice but it came out 10 times better than one I tried with my Pasche.
89 bucks and it seems to be just as good as an expensive Iwata.

ProfessorM
04-26-2007, 09:48 AM
I have one too. I like it, good for the detail work. I still use the Iwata BCS more though.

justplugit
04-26-2007, 11:41 AM
Just what i need Slip, another temptaion to buy ANOTHER brush. :D

Peak, hmmm, think i'll stay with what i got. Like Tagga says " i like saying Iwata." :rotf3:

ThrowingTimber
04-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Bruce Art supply wharehouse had a spring sale where iwatas were 89$ also.

I havent tried the peak brushes. there are some knock offs of microns Ive been meaning to try though.

Tagger
04-26-2007, 03:40 PM
I don't have the Peak C-5 ... I think I need that .. Where's that money tree .. IWATA :happy: I want a hat thats says IWATA on it .. tell people its the new pitcher for the red sox ,..all of Fenway chanting IWATA !!!

Bernzy
04-26-2007, 09:17 PM
:wave: :kewl:

Bernzy

Bernzy
04-26-2007, 09:19 PM
I don't have the Peak C-5 ... I think I need that .. Where's that money tree .. IWATA :happy: I want a hat thats says IWATA on it .. tell people its the new pitcher for the red sox ,..all of Fenway chanting IWATA !!!

Now that's funny:hihi: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :spin: :biglaugh: :jester: :laugha:

Bernzy