View Full Version : Boat ready to go

missing link
04-26-2007, 07:20 PM
The 03' Trophy fired up today , 1 click no problems gonna clean her top to bottom ,won't take much , then FOR SALE @ G&S Marine where I got her.
I don't know if it's wrong to say its for sale if not posted in classifides??? please correct if mistake has been made
I getting out from the payment and concentrating on fishing local
H2O
I hate to see her go but >>> ,
I have an other boat in mind after I get the Tracker fixed up and have put her through some tests then it's also up for sale .
I don't have to go far for Fish or Shellfish and why have FLASH when I need reliabilaty and stabilt
It took a while for me but local waters offer as much as blue waters
I'm not looking for the big one but and have never put myself to the challenge it's just FUN & Family
Later Link SR:)

munn01
05-04-2007, 08:28 PM
How big, how old, motor hours, etc, on the tracker, AND what're ya gonna ask for it????
Munn01

Vectorfisher
05-05-2007, 07:24 PM
Sorry to hear you are selling the Trophy Mike:( I miss the Hydra Sports myself but things worked out next year I will be using the boat that I had many childhood memory's on, caught my first Tog on it can't wait to get her bloodied up again:happy: Things have a funny way of working out, bent rods man:uhuh:

JohnR
05-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Link - go for it - through it up in the classifieds if you want too...

VF - how is the SC coming?

missing link
05-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Don't know on the Tracker yet going to use her all season and get her right but I'll keep the S-B'RS in mind for a deal
link

Vectorfisher
05-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Link - go for it - through it up in the classifieds if you want too...

VF - how is the SC coming?

John

Coming along slowly I am in the process of building a new casting platform, I have been taking pic's and when I get the film developed I will scan and post. Any progress on yours? Maybe if all the SB guys and CSC guys in the area got together and gave each other a weekend we could all have our boats ship shape:bl:

Raider Ronnie
05-07-2007, 06:01 AM
John

Coming along slowly I am in the process of building a new casting platform, I have been taking pic's and when I get the film developed I will scan and post. Any progress on yours? Maybe if all the SB guys and CSC guys in the area got together and gave each other a weekend we could all have our boats ship shape:bl:

Hope when it's done and gets in the water,
You wear a helmet, (BigBen)
Sorry, couldn't resist ! :rotfl: