View Full Version : Daiwa Saltiga Z4500

tlapinski
04-29-2007, 08:34 AM
I am finally going to part with this reel. It has served me well over 2+ seasons. The reel recently came back from being serviced by Daiwa. A little history. The first season, the reel was sent back to CA and the foot was replaced as it broke one evening. Daiwa also replaced all the bearrings and did a complete service on the reel including cleaning and lube on all internals. The reel went back out to CA again this past winter for service. This time the reel was cleaned and lubed, the drag was adjusted (not sure what this is but it is noted on the service invoice), the rotation was adjusted (same as earlier), and the bail was adjusted. I have the service invoice from its original trip to CA and will include it if I can find it. The reel comes with original box, neoprene bag, manual (in Japanese), original handle knob, and a blue aluminum round knob. The original knob is unused as I bought the round knob right after I bought the reel and changed it out.

There are some scratches to the handle of the reel and to the foot from sitting in the rod rack. You can see this in the pictures. The reel is 100% functional, however.

The reel retails for $699.95 in Cabela's, and I think I paid $60 for the round knob. Asking $600 plus shipping. Not interested in any trades unless you have a silver VS 275. In that case, for the trade, we can work out the difference on the price if needed since that model just came out. I can meet for delivery if it is reasonable. Due to the value of the reel, I will pay for insurance to ship, you pay remaining priority shipping. I have a couple pictures of the reel, but can take additional shots if requested.

tlapinski
04-29-2007, 08:35 AM
2 more pictures.

tlapinski
05-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Anyone? Going to the other site later in the week if no one here is interested.

tlapinski
05-05-2007, 05:56 AM
Moved to another site.