View Full Version : Dear Mr Bewgar

UserRemoved1
04-30-2007, 06:55 PM
Hey Scott

Sorry for the lack of contact, we have had plenty happening over here and the last thing I think of is emails etc..

However I did manage a couple f days out on the Bay last week with one of my cousins who was in ####### Bay for a week.

I took him to some of our usual spots and landed a meter long ###### , on soft plastics unfortunately.

I did spend most of the day tossing the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&s around and some of the fish that chased them were HUGE. That’s not an over Exaggeration either.

Unfortunatley they didn’t hook up , this time.

But the signs are good for when the weather warms up again and they are fully on the chew, and when the ### are in the bay.

Paul had a similar situation when he had a charter the day after we were out. I told him about the poppers and he had his client Throw some in the same spot….
You guessed it same thing happened, but no hook up.

We both KNOW that its due to there being very little bait of that size around at the moment. But when it is there I reckon we will get some awesome captures on them.

Stay tuned...this will be the next "Where is the Sheriff" :D

Had to remove the spots to make the next contest fair...but this gets ya blood goin. :kewl: