View Full Version : Paris Hilton....See Ya!

BigFish
05-05-2007, 07:13 AM
Going to jail for 45 days for probation violation! Get this....her lawyer claims she is being "unfairly prosecuted because of who she is"......I guess he would rather she recieve a free pass because of who she is but hey......she is no better than you or me.....you do the crime and you do the time! Still not convinced she will see a day in jail.....I guess we will see! I love to see these "Hollywoods" who think they can do anything they want within or outside the law and when they get bagged, think they should get a "walk"! Pisses me right the "F" off! Maybe this should be in "Grumpy Forum"?

What do you think of this case....not that anyone of us really cares about Paris Hilton.....I don't.....just pisses me off when people like her get off! Maybe she will dod a girl on girl video in jail....slap and tickle, pillow fights....yeah!:claps:

They are talking right now about the deplorable conditions she will have to be subject to! The food inedible, the small living space! What the hell do they expect???

Have fun Paris!:laughs:

spence
05-05-2007, 07:37 AM
I think she does deserve better, she is after all very hot.

-spence

BigBo
05-05-2007, 07:48 AM
Maybe she will dod a girl on girl video in jail....slap and tickle, pillow fights....yeah!:claps:Have fun Paris!:laughs:
She'll probably become a vegetarian in jail.:jester:

PH is just a skank with lots of money.:doh: Enjoy your stay Paris.

Nebe
05-05-2007, 07:51 AM

-spence

for once i disagree with you.. shes a skank.

BigFish
05-05-2007, 08:11 AM
She gets my "Skank" vote also......on a deserted island stranded with only her......I would pray for a single palm tree with a knothole!:jester:

saltfly
05-05-2007, 09:38 AM
now she's going to get a taste of "the simple life".she's definately a MUTT!!:rotf2:

tattoobob
05-05-2007, 09:42 AM
She is A Skank that is going to become a dig Dykes sex toy :gf:

mosholu
05-05-2007, 09:54 AM
Unfortunately she may be able to get a self pay cell which is available in certain California jails. For roughly $75 to $127 a day, these convicts — who are known in the self-pay parlance as “clients” — get a small cell behind a regular door, distance of some amplitude from violent offenders and, in some cases, the right to bring an iPod or computer.

Joe
05-05-2007, 10:02 AM
It think she's got a great look - I like that detached coolness - but when she hikes up her dress to the point that one can read her lips....I must say, it's a little much...

ThrowingTimber
05-05-2007, 10:08 AM

You'd toss it in 'er you know you would. :hihi:

Raven
05-05-2007, 10:34 AM
she will get it

Tagger
05-05-2007, 10:35 AM

She has no Back !!! I'd kick her to the curb ...

Swimmer
05-05-2007, 10:38 AM
:bgi: :bgi: :bgi: :bgi: Enough said!

Swimmer
05-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Well, maybe not, I think when she said about a year ago in an interview, "I'm no slut", was the biggest lie I ever heard anyone say.

GattaFish
05-05-2007, 12:10 PM

-spence

Are you out of your mind,,,, I would treat her like the dirty little slut she is,,, oh yea,,, that's right,,,, thats what all the wealthy hollywood guys do,,,,, and she loves it,,,,

She needs to do some time,,,,

Katie
05-05-2007, 12:20 PM

-spence

i expected better from you.. :behead:

:laughs:

spence
05-05-2007, 12:39 PM
i expected better from you.. :behead:

:laughs:
Come on, isn't that the Paris Hilton tagline...That's hot.

She should really be let go free, or even paid money from the courts for her hotness :bo:

-spence

jbuck
05-05-2007, 01:32 PM
[QUOTEThey are talking right now about the deplorable conditions she will have to be subject to! The food inedible, the small living space! What the hell do they expect???

:[/QUOTE]

Isn't that why they call it the penalty she has to pay.

Beauty fades dumb is forever

Duke41
05-05-2007, 02:52 PM
she is a lost little girl. Some upbringing she must of had. Zero parenting I feel sorry for her. I met girls like her growing up in Newport. $ does not = happiness or heatlhiness. I bet she ends up dead before 30.

striperondafly
05-05-2007, 03:17 PM
the judge should have sentenced her to 45 days with me :D

fishpoopoo
05-07-2007, 06:49 AM

yah, but you'd still (hypothetically speaking) hit it...in a heartbeat. :rotf2:

Nebe
05-07-2007, 06:58 AM

http://www.slapyo.com/wp-content/klingonhitit.jpg :devil2:

daceman63
05-07-2007, 07:22 AM
they can't put her in a regular cell...she'll slip right between the bars....

bart
05-07-2007, 07:52 AM

i wood :uhuh:

Mr. Sandman
05-07-2007, 08:17 AM
http://www.askmen.com/women/galleries/model/paris-hilton/picture-1.html

I would not call here a skank. Sultry maybe. A Socialite definitely. But not a skank.

Also, while I would be embarrassed if she was my daughter for her behavior, as I understand it, she is going to prison for not showing up for a parole violation because she was driving without a valid license.

Now, I ask you, every friggin day illegals are pulled over with, no lic', no insurance, no valid id, bogus papers and they don't go to jail...Hell they don't even get a ticket. We had a illegal here crash into a bank this winter and drove into the lobby. She had no lic no insurance no citizentionship and was here illegally. Guess what happened to her and her clan she came with? ...NOTHING AT ALL. The bank had to pay for their own repairs.

Mr. Sandman
05-07-2007, 08:35 AM
Here is the news blurb from the paper:

Driver slams into Bank of Martha's Vineyard entrance

Lucelena Pereira, 26, of Vineyard Haven, told police that her 1995 Ford accelerated unexpectedly and slammed into the front entrance of the Bank of Martha's Vineyard, a branch of Sovereign Bank at the Triangle in Edgartown. She was not injured.

Edgartown police officer Chris Dolby said Ms. Pereira, who has been charged with driving without a license and driving to endanger, drove through a foyer support column and hit the bank's front door Friday. No bank customers or staff were injured, Officer Dolby said. Ms. Pereira is a Brazilian national.
-------------------------------

Now this happened this past winter. I did a search on her name in the newspaper and lookie here:

April 5, 2007

Lucelena A. Pereira, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon completion of eight hours of community service; negligent operation of motor vehicle: guilty, must pay $20 fine and $250 HIF.

THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, do you really think Paris is getting the same treatment? Lets not get into how much in taxes Lucelena vs Paris pay either.

Here is a typical day on the police blotter:

April 5, 2007

Josemar G. Almeida, operating motor vehicle with suspended license: to be dismissed upon payment of $100 courts costs and completion of eight hours of community service

Leandro Cardosa, assault with a dangerous weapon: continued without finding for one year, must pay $50 VW and $21 PSF.

Maria D. Cavanellas, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon payment of $100 court costs and completion of 16 hours of community service.

Rawllins B. Costa, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon payment of $100 court costs and completion of eight hours of community service; unregistered motor vehicle: responsible, must pay $100 fine.

Elias De Almeida, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle, uninsured motor vehicle, unregistered motor vehicle, operating motor vehicle with suspended license: continued to pretrial conference.

Chagnaro DeLima, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon payment of $100 court costs and completion of eight hours of community service; leaving the scene of property damage: six months pretrial probation.

Wilson J. Desena, operating motor vehicle with suspended license: guilty, must pay $500 fine; motor vehicle lights violation: not responsible.

Humberto S. Landim, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon payment of $100 court costs and completion of 16 hours of community service; unregistered motor vehicle: responsible, must pay $100 fine.

Walter E. Litchfield, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle, motor vehicle lights violation: continued to pretrial conference.

Ines M. Miranda, marked lanes violation: responsible, must pay $100 fine; failure to stop for police: dismissed; negligent operation of motor vehicle: continued without finding for nine months, must pay $250 HIF, $50 VW, and $21 PSF; speeding: not responsible.

Maria Mitro, criminal harassment: dismissed.

Lucelena A. Pereira, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon completion of eight hours of community service; negligent operation of motor vehicle: guilty, must pay $20 fine and $250 HIF.

Adilson Ribeiro, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed, must pay $100 court costs and comple eight hours of community service; marked lanes violation: responsible, must pay $100 court costs.

Thaigo Desouza Silva, unregistered motor vehicle: not responsible; unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon payment of $100 fine.

Thiago Desouza Silva, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: guilty, must pay $100 fine; unregistered motor vehicle: not responsible.

Here is last weeks:

April 26, 2007

Alberone R. Dasilva, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon payment of $100 court costs and completion of eight hours of community service; failure to wear seat belt: responsible, must pay $25 fine; speeding in violation of special regulation: responsible, must pay $100 fine.

Rogelia Dasilva, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon payment of $100 court costs and eight hours of community service.

Eduardo P. Depaula, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon payment of $200 court costs and completion of 16 hours of community service.

Paula A. Faria, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon payment of $100 court costs and completion of eight hours of community service; marked lanes violation: responsible, must pay $50 fine.

Gilson C. Goncalves, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon payment of $100 court costs and completion of eight hours of community service; unregistered motor vehicle: not responsible.

Maria A. Guarnier, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon payment of $100 court costs and completion of eight hours of community service; state highway traffic violation: not responsible; leaving the scene of property damage: six months pretrial probation, must pay $100 court costs.

Miguel Apiplo Eler Guimaraes, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon payment of $100 court costs and completion of eight hours of community service; speeding in violation of special regulation: responsible, must pay $100 fine.

Jacy Loose, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon payment of $100 court costs and completion of eight hours of community service.

Carlos Magri, operating motor vehicle with suspended license: guilty, must pay $500 fine and $125 surfine.

Suely Oliveira, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon payment of $100 court costs and completion of eight hours of community service; unregistered motor vehicle: dismissed.

Dorvino R. Ribeiro, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon payment of $100 court costs and completion of eight hours of community service; speeding: responsible, must pay $100 fine.

Rogerio N. Rodrigues, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon payment of $100 court costs and completion of eight hours of community service.

Adriano Deoliveira Silva, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle: to be dismissed upon payment of $100 court costs and completion of eight hours of community service; speeding: responsible, must pay $80 fine.

IMO she should get a $100 fine and commuity service...that seems to be the norm these days.

likwid
05-07-2007, 08:45 AM
I would not call here a skank. Sultry maybe. A Socialite definitely. But not a skank.

Anyone who has to flash their nether regions for the paparazzi for some exposure (literally) is a skank.
Period.

And socialite? C'mon, its not like she's being invited to the super cush events in NYC that the monsters I sail for go to constantly. She's a media whore. Plain and simple.

fishpoopoo
05-07-2007, 09:15 AM
Anyone who has to flash their nether regions for the paparazzi for some exposure (literally) is a skank.
Period.

And socialite? C'mon, its not like she's being invited to the super cush events in NYC that the monsters I sail for go to constantly. She's a media whore. Plain and simple.

but you'd still hit it. :eyes:

The Dad Fisherman
05-07-2007, 09:18 AM
http://www.askmen.com/women/galleries/model/paris-hilton/picture-1.html

We had a illegal here crash into a bank this winter and drove into the lobby.

Where in that Article does it say she was an Illegal?

likwid
05-07-2007, 10:53 AM
but you'd still hit it. :eyes:

Oh hell no I wouldn't.

Not even with YOUR erm...

:D

fishpoopoo
05-07-2007, 11:32 AM
likwid,

i struggle to suspend my disbelief.

:rotf2:

Adamfishes
05-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Paris Hilton = SKANKAZOID Although from the vid it apears she doesn't have gag reflexes which could be beneficial:)

Now Nicole ritchie pre-vomit I would hit in a millisecond. Though, these days I would use her elbows to floss with.

Mike P
05-07-2007, 11:54 AM
[URL] Also, while I would be embarrassed if she was my daughter for her behavior, as I understand it, she is going to prison for not showing up for a parole violation because she was driving without a valid license.

Now, I ask you, every friggin day illegals are pulled over with, no lic', no insurance, no valid id, bogus papers and they don't go to jail...Hell they don't even get a ticket. We had a illegal here crash into a bank this winter and drove into the lobby. She had no lic no insurance no citizentionship and was here illegally. Guess what happened to her and her clan she came with? ...NOTHING AT ALL. The bank had to pay for their own repairs.

My understanding is that she's going to jail because she was caught driving after her license was suspended following an OUI conviction. That's always been considered much more serious than a garden variety Operating After Suspension or an Unlicensed Operation. I don't know what the law is out in the Land of Fruits and Nuts, but in some states, that can result in a felony charge for driving under suspension.

daceman63
05-07-2007, 12:37 PM
she's a babe!!!!

likwid
05-07-2007, 12:40 PM
likwid,

i struggle to suspend my disbelief.

:rotf2:

Who knows where that anorexic freak show has been.
I don't want to know.

fishpoopoo
05-07-2007, 12:47 PM
so you'd hit it if you double-bagged it? :rotf2:

likwid
05-07-2007, 01:07 PM
so you'd hit it if you double-bagged it? :rotf2:

Maybe and only MAYBE in a full radiation suit.
And double bagged.

fishpoopoo
05-07-2007, 01:15 PM
http://shopuncleharrys.dukestores.duke.edu/images/cleaning%20152.jpg

:buds:

likwid
05-07-2007, 01:22 PM
lysol

:buds:

http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/d8/11/hmgdLawn_and_GardenPest_ControlAllRaid_House_7_Gar den_Bug_Killer-resized200.jpg

daceman63
05-07-2007, 01:30 PM
you're crazy...you don't need any of that stuff.....

we're fishermen!!!!! We can take it!!!!!

fishpoopoo
05-07-2007, 01:52 PM
especially us toggers. we LOVE crabs. :eek: :uhoh: :jester:

RIROCKHOUND
05-07-2007, 01:54 PM
Ouch!
if you've seen the video she does know how to....

nevermind :D family site

Clogston29
05-07-2007, 01:57 PM
she's hot in my eyes, no question, no hesitation

Nebe
05-07-2007, 02:23 PM
maybe in the

http://edweb.tusd.k12.az.us/sped/images/reallifephotos/Garbage%20Can.jpg

Mr. Sandman
05-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Where in that Article does it say she was an Illegal?

26 yo Brazilian National with no lic and no ins...let me take an educated guess...she is not here legally or she would be able to get a lic and ins.
That was not the full article but let me just say that there is a large population of illegal immigrants on this island. Most are from Brazil. Do you see all the names on those police reports of people without drivers licenses? They are not American and they are not legal. They are imported to for cheap labor, trust me.

My point was, you have a person, WITHOUT A LICENCE, insurance etc, drive into a bank and a few weeks later the same person gets pulled over again for driving without a lic and it will be dismissed for a few hours of community service. This is BS. Moreover this police blotter is bloated with unlicensed adults...trust me most are not legal.

fishpoopoo
05-07-2007, 03:05 PM
makes no difference to me.

billionaire heiress or illegal brazilian ... if they're hot...

...bang 'em both. :uhuh:

mosholu
05-09-2007, 08:32 PM
The wires are reporting that video footage of Paris was taken earlier today showing her driving in beverley hills.