View Full Version : North Shore Hot and Heavy

BIGSWELL
08-02-2002, 11:55 AM
Its been a great week around Cape Ann with loads of big bass taken. I fished Mon, Tues, and Wed mornings and had at least 3 dozen cows.

I finally broke my 30# barrier (30.2) that has been plagueing me for years on Tuseday. Lots of fish in the mid to high twenties and a few mid thirties thrown in the mix.

I did manage to lose a trophy that would have made my career by anyones standard.

Looking to get out again soon as my partner pulled in over 20 fish better than 34" this morning.....too bad I missed it!

Is there anyone else who hit this incredible week on Cape Ann???

Us North Shore guys could give you Southerners a run for your money this season!!!

Jim O
08-02-2002, 12:33 PM
I'll be heading up for the week starting Monday ,maybe we could get together next week? I'll be up in Pigeon Cove and putting in a few pots in Folly Cove. Anything happening at that end of the world or is all in the south end? I'll be bring my plugging stick and my fly rod. E mail or PM if you like.
jim

RickBomba
08-02-2002, 08:03 PM
Had a good day on Monday off Staitsmoth. My brother and I got ten fish a piece. It wasn't super, but all fish were either keepers or just shy..biggest being about 15.
Fishing the Cape all this week, hoping to get something over 20.
Later,
Rick:smash: