View Full Version : This will touch your soul...

piemma
05-22-2007, 06:57 AM
I not big on this kind of stuff but if there is an American who doesn't get touched by this then you are not ....an American

Watch the whole thing it's only about 3 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1

parker23
05-22-2007, 07:32 AM
I watched this last week and was nearly in tears. We may not agree on the war, however, those men and women need our support. After watching the video, I realized that my "stressful” day in the office is a walk in the park compared to our soldiers in the Middle East. Don't sweat the little things, everything in my life is a little thing compared to the daily lives of our troops. I consider myself very lucky to be an American, I love this country.

Bronko
05-22-2007, 08:21 AM
I thank God everyday for the men and women in our military and the job that they do.

Megabyte
05-22-2007, 08:34 AM
We not only owe them our Support

We owe them our Thanks and Respect !

GattaFish
05-22-2007, 09:09 AM
We not only owe them our Support

We owe them our Thanks and Respect !

We sure do owe them.

Good video and all true. My grandfather was a veteran, My dad is and there is 3 years between my brother and me because of it,,, almost no me or younger sister.

I have good friends that are there now. I see the troops moving to and from Iraq and Afganistan very regularly. It sucks,,, but ask any one of them and they are PROUD to serve.

There is a lot the people do not know about this war. And we all don't agree but we all should understand that even if we are not in Iraq we will ALWAYS be fighting terrorists. Look at the history of terrorism no matter who is the President. By the way I hate all politicians.

The terrorists goal is to kill Americans either soldiers or innocent tourists in America or abroad. It will NEVER end. sorry for the bad news and reality check...

MarshCappa
05-22-2007, 12:17 PM
Touching indeed. Brought back memories of when I got activated the first time we were in Iraq. It's tough on everyone who has a loved one over there. We need to bring everyone home! This has turned into a police action and the costs are too high. I am so proud of everyone serving! Come home soon!

snake slinger
05-22-2007, 03:44 PM
god bless our troops god bless the U.S.A.

woodpro1102
05-23-2007, 03:50 PM
I rarely cry but this was too much. This deserves a bump to the top for more people to see. I am looking forward to spending more time on these forums with you all.

Alex

Goose
05-23-2007, 06:23 PM
This is why I refuse to click on any grumpy forums, how can anyone possibly have a grump?

bobber
05-25-2007, 05:50 AM
just saw someone I know in there as one of those whose son did not come home......so sad. and yeah- they need our prayers every day