View Full Version : Rod and reel for trade

Circlehook
06-03-2007, 10:28 PM
I have an Abu Garcia Ambassadeur Royal Express 3 conventional reel on a Bass Pro Shops IM-6 Bionic Blade 7'6" rod.

Not sure of exact line specs on the reel, but it holds over 200 yds of 17lb test and has a ratio of 6.3:1. The rod is rated at heavy action and is rated for lure weight of 3/8 to 2 oz. and a line weight of 10 to 30lb. cork handle, fast tip with a stout base. The very top guide needs an insert. Other than that they are both perfectly functional and well maintained. Awesome for schoolies.

What I am looking for is 1 or 2 decent spinning reels for chunking and plugs on my surfcasting rods.

Would possibly sell, or seperate, or trade with cash for a really nice spinning reel, or for 1 reel and plugs, or for all plugs, or I am open to just about anything. Make an offer.

Circlehook
06-05-2007, 09:31 PM
I don't use this setup, I haven't even re-lined it this year, offer anything fishing related and I will probably go for it, would like to have it get some use, great boat rod!!

I am into canal fishing and surfcasting and this setup is just a tad too small for either.