View Full Version : I don't think I could handle this

spence
06-07-2007, 07:48 AM
They never seem to kidnap the ugly girls do they?

Imagine the police are holding the 26 year old man who just killed your 18 year old daughter.

Officer, can't I just speak with him for a few moments? :behead:

Man arrested in abduction, death of teen
26-year-old faces first-degree murder charge in slaying of Kelsey Smith

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19065065/

BigFish
06-07-2007, 07:56 AM
I hate hearing stories like this! Such a shame....my heart goes out to the family of that poor girl! What the hell is wrong with people?!?!?!

I hope the bastard rots in HELL!:hang: After he rots in jail for say...60 years!

The Dad Fisherman
06-07-2007, 08:03 AM
Just get him off the face of the planet...I don't care how.....just get rid of him

gone fishin
06-07-2007, 08:45 AM
Just get him off the face of the planet...I don't care how.....just get rid of him

YEP!:spidey: :liquify:

HighTide
06-07-2007, 09:22 AM

Imagine the police are holding the 26 year old man who just killed your 18 year old daughter.

I would probably get myself locked up because I would lose my mind and try to kill him myself:gorez:

partsjay
06-07-2007, 09:47 AM
@!@#!@@!#@$^#!@:af:

wheresmy50
06-07-2007, 11:00 AM

Ugly people die every second of every day. For better or worse, the news could care less about them.

You could go on an ugly chick killing spree lasting 5 years and no one would raise an eyebrow. One Natalie Holloway and you'll be hunted like a dog in every news outlet in the US. At some point, news vendors decided ratings mattered.

FishermanTim
06-07-2007, 11:26 AM
If ANYONE purposely hurts/abuses one of my neices or nephews I would make it my personal vendetta to shorten that scumbag's time on this planet.
Sure, there's the "retaliation" train of thought, but I'd stick with the "mental anguish angle for a good defense.

Why can't these scumbags kill 2 bird(brains) with one stone. (no pun intended)
Why can't they kidnap mental giants like Paris Hilton, Brittany Speas, or Lyndsey Lohan? These people are already on the fast track to self-destruction, so why not catch a lowlife dirtbag predator as well?
Sorry for the rant, but these types of dirtbag predators are apprently all around us, just waiting for their chances to strike.
I wish there were a way of preventing these types of events from unfolding, beyond the parental warnings already being given to kids.
When a child/person is abducted by force in a mall parking lot, where will they strike next? In your local shopping mart? In your local church lot? Or maybe right in front of your own house?
Since there is no real "deterrent" besides the threat of prison time for monsters that attack/kill children, maybe we should start making an example for future creeps and start executing them.
To coin a phrase, we don't need to "rehab" them (doesn't work), we just need them GONE, PERMANENTLY.
So, how much does a bullet cost?

daceman63
06-07-2007, 11:32 AM
after he's covicted they should release the guy to the custody of the girls father....let him decide the pos' fate.

FishermanTim
06-07-2007, 11:40 AM
Tell the guilty party that he has 2 choices, and make sure that one is considerably worse than the other, say life in general population without parole or 5-25 in minimum security with parole possible.
When he makes his choice, you look him right in the eyes and say...
"Sorry, since you didn't give the girl a choice, you don't get one either, and those 2 options are not valid. You get the same choice the girl did.....death."

(I think that since the death penalty is not chosen by most states, the thought of this dirtbag spending what little life he will have left in general population with other hardcore criminals may take care of his "problem" and ours at the same time.

striperman36
06-07-2007, 01:08 PM
The death penalty is too good a choice. Need to have some pain involved before he gets to check out.

fishpoopoo
06-07-2007, 03:44 PM
is there any truth to the contention that beautiful people get unwanted attention?

very sad.

what was that guy's major malfunction?

Raven
06-07-2007, 05:26 PM
i agree...

was he just after sex... and he killed her

to silence her forever for his act of rape...

if that is the case....

wouldnt it make more sense to have legal prostitution
so that sex starved guys like this can get what they need.

or did he do it... just killed her...... for the thrill of it?

he doesnt deserve to be rehabbed... he's all done imo

and theres another point i'd like to make...

i think there should be a new law: kelsey's law

that every mall has all brand new high resolution security camera's
installed with security guards monitoring them during business hours.

that video of the abduction was complete garbage in quality!
and it would go a long long way if people like this guy
knew they would easily be identified trying to do this.

he either didnt care... or he had a good feeling he could
get away with it....which he did... without being stopped
by security. that has to be corrected and fast!!!

i hope this creep gets his in Jail... and worse.

Swimmer
06-16-2007, 07:19 PM
Drag him down the hot August Nevada pavement with a helmut on so he last awhile................:humpty:

drumaps
06-20-2007, 02:52 PM

bring him to maine... then turn around and go home!

The Dad Fisherman
06-20-2007, 02:58 PM
I can hear the Banjo Music now

Smokey14
06-21-2007, 07:15 AM
ways to stop this in the future

legalise prostitution: so thees freaks can get it out of there system.
legalize Marijuana: I have never met a violent pot head
Death penalty for sex offenders of minors, Repeat sex offenders and homicidal sex offenders for when 1 and 2 don't work.

Raven
06-21-2007, 10:54 AM
ways to stop this in the future

legalise prostitution: so thees freaks can get it out of there system.
legalize Marijuana: I have never met a violent pot head
Death penalty for sex offenders of minors, Repeat sex offenders and homicidal sex offenders for when 1 and 2 don't work.
you forgot to mention castration....a good deterent i think.
Amen

the laws on the books right now have more harsher penalties for pot related crimes than first degree murder or any sexual predator..(related).sexual crimes to a minor and that is just plain insanity.

Then they take a peaceful pot smoker and throw him/her in with the most violent people on the planet and expect them to achieve some kind of transformation. Instead they come out ready to rape and plunder society like a 15th centuary barbarian. i curse richard nixon and his whole legacy....
i curse all following presidents and their wives for continuing the madness.

redcrbbr
06-21-2007, 10:58 AM
Death by ru ru

drumaps
06-21-2007, 11:26 AM
I can hear the Banjo Music now

even though it's been a year, you know me too well...

BillyBlanks
06-22-2007, 06:21 PM
As much as I wanna say stringem up......I hope he spends his 37 year minimum in a Federal pound me in the @$$ prison.

fishaholic18
06-22-2007, 06:45 PM

Just give me 5 minutes..:mad: F%$#@ clown...Crucify the basturd.

fishaholic18
06-22-2007, 06:46 PM
As much as I wanna say stringem up......I hope he spends his 37 year minimum in a Federal pound me in the @$$ prison.Yeah right, so we can support his AZZ...Hang em high,:splat: