View Full Version : TRAILERS

UserRemoved1
06-16-2007, 02:41 PM
wgaf

eastendlu
06-16-2007, 04:10 PM
Glad you are ok Scott now go and play lotto.

fishsmith
06-16-2007, 06:28 PM
:shocked: Holy Sh*&! :shocked: Count your blessings man, someone was looking over you. Imagine the nightmare you could be dealing with.

It looks like one side would slide into the other, but that aint the case. Again count your blessings, things could worse to the nth degree here.

jmonte45
06-16-2007, 07:02 PM
you did get lucky huh? I can't stand driving while towing my boat, but ya gotta do it. My trailer is getting worked on right now, too paranoid to do any work myself. Not something I want to skimp on or mess around with. Thank god everything turned out all right.

Squid kids Dad
06-16-2007, 07:27 PM
At least your safe Salty

fishaholic18
06-16-2007, 08:21 PM
WTF Scott, someone could have been killed for sure, that just should NOT happen. Glad no one got hurt. Wow, what a disaster that could have been. Did the boat stop dead in its tracks? Was anyone else on the road? Must have been scary as hell. Again, glad you're OK.

I'd unload that sled if I were you, I didn't have half the trouble with my old rig that you've had and I dumped it.... Arse for every seat ya know.

Good luck Scott.

fishsmith
06-16-2007, 08:24 PM
I'm stuck at work and have been reading every fishing forum in the northeast, so I'll quote Salty from ffsw -

"the only thing that saved it was the brand new spare tire/bearing carrier I installed yesterday. When I came down the ramp the spare tire was screaming on the ground so the final failure was luckily not on the highway but on the ramp at 30-35 mph.

I would VERY highly recommend that people check this point in their trailers. "

Hooper
06-17-2007, 07:04 AM
Scott, I'll echo the others, I am glad you are safe and I share in your frustrations. Thank God you are safe and no one was hurt or killed, now see if there is an attorney who wants this!

And I will endorse Loadmaster trailers at this point too, though mine is only a year old, it seems to be a great ride.