View Full Version : FINALLY

missing link
06-16-2007, 09:10 PM
Splashed the boat today for the first time this year with no problems
SW wind was kicking up took alot of spray the boat skated across the waves ,went in close plugged alittle got shorts Bass & Blues.
I've been working on my house and have finished up most of the work so now it's time to FISH & have fun.
LINK SR.:cool:

jmonte45
06-17-2007, 07:12 AM
nice, my first trip will be next weekend. been working on MV for the last 9 weeks, it's fishing time now.

Hooper
06-17-2007, 07:21 AM
It's good to get that first one out of the way!

daceman63
06-25-2007, 11:39 AM
I was very late getting in. I launched onn Father's Day but didn't get out to play until yetserday. Missed a lot of spring fishing. Actually took the family and some friends out yesterday. It was a great day! This weekend I'm looking to get a man trip in. That would mean leaving the wife and kids home. Although they'll get out with me one day this weekend I'm sure.

They get one weekend day on the boat where we anchor for lunch and I throw a couple of bottom rigs out with worms for flounder and have lunch. My girls love it. I get the other weekend day weather permitting for man fishing. (basically just troll around and not catch much but since my kids aren't with me there is no whinning.)

Felt good running the boat. I got out only once last year late as we just moved and there wasn't any time for anything but fixing all the broken stuff at the new to me house.

She ran great...sits on a hook over at Southie and I'm looking to have a lot of fun on her this year.

macojoe
06-25-2007, 09:52 PM
Congrats link!! I have been in for a few times already and them Fluke were just waiting for me!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/macojoe/Picture009Medium.jpg

Raven
06-26-2007, 05:05 AM
i truly enjoyed that maco Joe....

extremely well done... :claps:

thankyou

Raven
06-26-2007, 05:07 AM
I'm happy for ya...still having the boat and your passion.:kewl:

macojoe
06-26-2007, 05:16 AM
Thanks Raven, after 2 years of no fishing, I am glad to see I still got it! :humpty:

Link lets meet up soon!

Raven
06-26-2007, 06:04 AM
your welcome JOE

i know that ->....feeling ......more than you could ever know...

Glad to see you back in ACTION...

the photo's did my soul wonders... i haven't even filled my lungs with salt air yet ....this year.... :rolleyes:

LT. DAN 2
06-26-2007, 06:14 AM
Awesome video and...where did you find that song? I must be living in a cave ..that's the first time I've heard it and had to play it a couple of times to really appreciate the artistry in composition.

Rick Ackley
06-26-2007, 12:56 PM
Awesome post guys. Loved the presentation. Nice cooler of slabs.

macojoe
06-26-2007, 04:58 PM
Thanks Guys!! LT that song has been out for years!! Billy Jole, The Downeaster Alexa

"The Downeaster 'Alexa'" was originally released in 1989 on Billy Joel's eleventh studio album Storm Front. The album itself went to number 1 while "The Downeaster 'Alexa'" placed #57 in the top 100. The song was re-released on Billy Joel's Greatest Hits Vol 3 in 1997.

BigPete
06-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Yo Link... we gotta make the tandem run to Stellwagen soon. Here is a pic from last weekend.
http://home.comcast.net/~bigpete55/07tuna1.jpg

teaser
06-26-2007, 10:53 PM
Thanks Guys!! LT that song has been out for years!! Billy Jole, The Downeaster Alexa

"The Downeaster 'Alexa'" was originally released in 1989 on Billy Joel's eleventh studio album Storm Front. The album itself went to number 1 while "The Downeaster 'Alexa'" placed #57 in the top 100. The song was re-released on Billy Joel's Greatest Hits Vol 3 in 1997.

It is also the name of his boat and it is also his daughters name "Alexa", I met him at Gifford marine and found this out when he was shooting some film for a show that aired briefly, it focused on his "new" old boat and the advancements he made on it and the companies involved in the project. The show he was doing at the time he was talking about his bow thrusters.

stripersnipr
06-27-2007, 07:51 AM
Splashed the boat today for the first time this year with no problems
SW wind was kicking up took alot of spray the boat skated across the waves ,went in close plugged alittle got shorts Bass & Blues.
I've been working on my house and have finished up most of the work so now it's time to FISH & have fun.
LINK SR.:cool:

You're late! We already caught all the big'uns!

missing link
06-27-2007, 05:41 PM
nice fish Pete !!!! JOE nice Slabs!!!!!!!! \ going away this weekend:af: :gu: :scatter:
LINK SR