View Full Version : How Many Of You Are Ascared Of The Nightness???

BigFish
06-22-2007, 03:17 PM
Anyone?:bl: :laughs: :rotfl: :err:

Swimmer
06-22-2007, 07:42 PM
A little :hidin: .

UserRemoved1
06-22-2007, 07:55 PM
I need my teddy bear every nite larry

the monsters scare me

Raven
06-22-2007, 08:10 PM
i have night vision capabilities.... as a result of night blindness

my eyes slowly but surely adjust.... and i can see fairly well....

when in doubt i make sure it's not an allusion though like a blind man would with a cane..

oncoming headlights bother me unless i have on yellow shooting glasses
at night

justplugit
06-22-2007, 08:55 PM
If i'm fishin with someone it never bothers me.

If i'm alone, with no one else on the beach, there are times i do get ascared. :spidey:

Fear of title waves. :hihi:

Redsoxticket
06-22-2007, 08:56 PM
I get scared more spooked when walking along the shore and meeting up with "pepe le pu". If I didn't notice "pepe le pu" from a distance and I walked right into him, I'd probably crap my pants.

"pepe le pu" would then say, "I thought I stunk"

Smokey14
06-23-2007, 05:15 AM
I would normaly say no, but some times....when your standing in water up to your waist and the moon is new......and the Jaws music starts playing in your head.......duun duun......duun duun... softly at first...duun duun....slowly...Duunn Dunn.....Duun Duun Then louder and fasterDUUN DUUN DUUN DUUN (doing my best Quint )That's when the whillys come in. So ya turn on ya light and ya start looking around.....Some time the whilly go away, some time they dongo away. Some time the willy, they get right in ya...right in ya blood...and then there's all the whinnin and runnin for shore.Runnin like a girl...like something's gona grab ya from behind. Ya try to tell your self there's nothing that can hurt you, but for the next hour you fish in water that would bearly cover your shoes.

Raven
06-23-2007, 06:11 AM
a friend of mine was swimming a little to far out i thought...:bl:

late at night on the california coast... he was under the influence is all i'll say...

anyways, fearing for his safety... and not wanting to have to rescue him...
as i swim like an otter and float like a cork...

i decided to turn him around as he looked like he was heading to china..

i started with dant dant.... dant dant dant dant -dant dant -dant
dant-dant dant dant... dant- dant dant dant dant dant ....
he comes swimming back to shore as if a big fin was following him
in yelling at me youuuu BASTID !!! ....you fn bastid lol... it was hilarious...

johnny ducketts
06-23-2007, 07:02 AM
nightness ... no

clowns... yes :)

Mike P
06-23-2007, 09:30 AM
I would normaly say no, but some times....when your standing in water up to your waist and the moon is new......and the Jaws music starts playing in your head.......duun duun......duun duun... softly at first...duun duun....slowly...Duunn Dunn.....Duun Duun Then louder and fasterDUUN DUUN DUUN DUUN (doing my best Quint )That's when the whillys come in.

And then, a flipping horseshoe crab mounts your boot and you jump right out of your skin :jester:

Swimmer
06-23-2007, 03:38 PM
I remember rats as big as my booted foot on the jetty at the small bridge in Oak Bluffs one night. Big as small cats. That scared the bejesus out of me. They were crawling under the rocks I was sitting on looking for food. Probably not as big as some of the canal pet rats, but it was big enough.

BigFish
06-23-2007, 03:42 PM
This thread started out as a jab to Chris L.....he has yet to take the bait! I am betting he is just as ascared!:bgi:

fishpoopoo
06-25-2007, 11:18 AM
don't watch this movie before going fishing at night.

underwater nazi zombies! :eek5: :conf: :err: :hihi:

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51N9GND6DJL._AA240_.jpg

daceman63
06-25-2007, 11:31 AM
I used to fish the race at night...all those back beaches in fact....

I never thought about it nor had I ever had any issues. There is always other guys out there....

Although I have to say on those foggy nights...memories of "Gloria" came rolling back. lmao!!!!

chris L
06-25-2007, 01:10 PM
jab jab jab
but I am ascared of the nightness and dust bunnies too . Im ascared of spaghetti when it isnt cooked . you could kill your self with spaghetties its so sharp .

Im asscared of the other guys that are on the beach at night too . never venture out of the truck in the fog in montauk . there are sand people there that reach to the heavens and chase you off the beach . they are ascared we might see them

Im mostly ascared of big fish larry . He is just too tall . Im ascared that I might see him some night out on a lonely beach and the fog will roll in and then out of nowhere I hear a thunderous voice " catch anything little man " . ITS LARRY !!! runaway

wow Im ascared just writing this

:biglaugh:

likwid
06-25-2007, 01:11 PM
nighttime is scurry.