View Full Version : More Hardtails

keeperreaper
06-26-2007, 10:49 AM
We got into a really nice class of fish in the last few days east of the elbow. Fish in the 60-70" range. Lots of whales and life out there. Sunday was tough fishing with a few fish being caught here and there but yesterday was really good. Went out with a friend and his 2 young sons who are outstanding mates. They cleared the bluefish and helped clear lines and also packed the tuna with ice. They are two of the most polite, enthusiastic kids you'll ever meet. 2 future stars in the offshore game for sure. Heres a few photos.

kippy
06-26-2007, 10:52 AM
nice job Matt!:btu: What spread were you running?

Uncle Matt
06-26-2007, 10:53 AM
The weather kept me on land on Saturday and Sunday Matt. I'm hoping for this Friday, Saturday and or Sunday. There has to be one fishable day in the mix. Nice job as always KR.

fish4striper
06-26-2007, 11:14 AM
You dog you! great taking the lil ones!

Flaptail
06-26-2007, 11:23 AM
We got into a really nice class of fish in the last few days east of the elbow. Fish in the 60-70" range. Lots of whales and life out there. Sunday was tough fishing with a few fish being caught here and there but yesterday was really good. Went out with a friend and his 2 young sons who are outstanding mates. They cleared the bluefish and helped clear lines and also packed the tuna with ice. They are two of the most polite, enthusiastic kids you'll ever meet. 2 future stars in the offshore game for sure. Heres a few photos.

KR, YOU GO BOY!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR sTIFFTIP TO GET OFF HIS BUTT AND GET dESPERATE oNE IN THE WATER!!! gO GET EM!!!

thefishingfreak
06-26-2007, 03:06 PM
nice fish.
you cape guys got it easy...