View Full Version : Speaking of the heat

Sweetieface
08-16-2002, 08:06 AM
Yah, about this heat....

I am going fishing this weekend, what are my chances of catching something??? Or is it hot in the water too? Maybe all the stripers have gone north to beat the heat. (they're all at Old Orchard Beach)

Should I just cut my losses and assume I'll be hauling in boots and seaweed?

Maybe I'll throw in some batter and cut-up potatoes, and just wait for Fish 'n' Chips to float to the top.....

:cool: :D

PS - ten bucks to anyone who can tell me WHAT in the BIG BLUE OCEAN is THAT THING, anyway?!?!?!! --------> :happy:
(and what the h3ll he's so happy about?!?!)

DRM
08-16-2002, 08:11 AM
Sweetieface, there is one certainty about this weekend's fishing: you wont catch any fish at home. Grab some eels and head out when the sun goes down.
I think its obvious that icon in question is without a doubt, a dancing marshmallow. I'll take a 5 and 5 singles please.

Sweetieface
08-16-2002, 08:15 AM
I'll go before sunrise.

I have never heard of a dancing marshmallow. I'd like some scientific proof before I shell out the cash......

(dancing marshmallow?!?!? lolololololol!!!!!)

striperjerk1
08-16-2002, 08:38 AM
its a fart, hes so happy to be let out hes dancing:smash:

DRM
08-16-2002, 09:20 AM
Sweetieface, go to the store and buy one bag of the large sized marshmallows (stay puffed), and one bottle of Tequila. Drink the bottle of Tequila. You will have a whole bag of those things which you see on your screen and you will be a believer.

Sweetieface
08-16-2002, 09:41 AM
I suppose if I still have my sight after drinking a whole bottle of tequila.......more power to those dancing marshmallows!

frayedspool
08-16-2002, 01:36 PM
Never mind this marshmallow dood:happy: what about a few others.. like the ass shaking:bshake: :bshake: or what about the beheading.. violence sheesh:behead: :behead: :hang: :hang: :ss: :ss: :ss: now those are phat

Sweetieface
08-16-2002, 04:17 PM
No no,
Want violence??? Try this:

:gorez:

Jenn
08-16-2002, 10:46 PM
its a fart, hes so happy to be let out hes dancing

HA!HA!....too many quotes to quote.....too many good chuckles in one thread!!!

actually its me nekked (chris L told me I could):eek: dancing after catching all kinds of fishies despite this heat.....GO FISH GIRL!!! it sure beats most of the alternatives.......

go find them.......and figure out what it is that they feel like snacking on!!!;) and if all else fails....THEN you can chug that bottle of ta-kill-ya......but dont eat the marshmallows........you be praying for sure......:smash:

DaveS
08-18-2002, 05:45 PM
OMG! LOL Jenn.

Sweetieface
08-19-2002, 08:47 AM
I ate Striper for the first time last night. My catch of the weekend ended up being last nights dinner--Yum!

JohnR
08-19-2002, 09:40 AM
Good stuff, eh? About as fresh as it gets too....

Here is one of my favorites : http://www.theboatzone.com/forums/images/smiles/iamwithstupid.gif