View Full Version : Bomba Bro's Report...page 1

RickBomba
06-30-2007, 02:20 PM
Well, not too much to report...all small bass and blues...there's lots of them out there...Mikey and crew are out there for another week, hope they do better than me.
I will share all stories at a later date, not really that many, but a couple of good ones.
Well, that's all I got...didn't see anybody from the board, either.
Later,
Rick

redcrbbr
06-30-2007, 08:08 PM
rick, sorry Katie and I didn't make it out there, just wasn't in the cards. Musta been nice to get out there for a while though.

Smokey14
06-30-2007, 08:18 PM
Yup your gona get allot of this so I'll get it over with. Sorry bud I wanted to go but just couldn't get away.

Backbeach Jake
06-30-2007, 08:56 PM
Sorry to miss you, I was Shanghied into doing some long deferred (shudder) chores. Had to build a new pumphouse/tigertrap. The Mrs. found a way to get my attention and get me back to work.:tooth:

Rockport24
07-01-2007, 11:11 PM
I wanna hear some stories, Rick!

Jenn
07-02-2007, 08:05 PM
rick...we leave in 5 days for our turn.....gimme some good stories to help get me through the week!:fishslap:

Rappin Mikey
07-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Finally got into some decent fish the last two days. I had to walk for them, but I did find them. The seals stopped me from having some stellar mornings. Something needs to be done about them. I did manage to hook into a very nice fish that I couldn't stop and finally lost to a headshake. Definitely would have been one for the team. Oh well, it was a nice time anyway. I didn't get to fish as much as I would have liked because of the bad news about MammaBomba, and getting a stomach virus for three days. Besides that, some highlights were Ricky almost getting pickpocketed by a Middle Easterner on Newcomb, and being able to ho one of Slips new plugs that caught fish for me. Oh yeah, I'd like to thank BackBeachJake for refinishing that canal special he found on the beach last year. I've got some pics, but I can't figure out how to resize them. I just hope the fish are there next Friday for my return. Later, Mikey

marky
07-09-2007, 01:51 PM
rick it was nice to see ya got into some nice fish sunday thanks to mikeys guidence and a tattoo plug he gave me. hope to see ya again soon marky

Rappin Mikey
07-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Hey Mark, post a pic of that 40" fish you got on that spook if you got one.

RickBomba
07-10-2007, 05:59 AM
Yeah Mark, great to see you, too.
Too bad it was for only an hour!
That Hampden County jail song on my voicemail was priceless!
Ok, back to bed for me.
Later,
Rick