View Full Version : Moving - house for sale - Cowesett

B-assman
07-10-2007, 04:42 AM
Wasn't planning to move this summer but we sort of fell into the right house - so now we're selling our house.

It's a classic cape - built in 1937 - but we've completely updated her. 4BR - 1 1/2bath. Cowesett section of Warwick, easy walk to Main st. East Greenwich. New kitchen, central AC, Trex deck, finished basement, Pella windows, hardwoods throughout. Plugs negotiable. You can find full details at www.106overhill.com (http://www.106overhill.com) Any questions - feel free to PM me.

Thanks

OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY JULY 22 - 11 am - 1 pm and THURSDAY July 26 5pm - 7pm

5/0
07-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Nice looking house,nice & clean sweet udates,I wish you luck:humpty:

5/0

gf2020
07-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Wow!

Nice house, nice kitchen, nice updates, nice dog, nice Volvo!

That house would go $625K easy in my town. I don't know the RI market, but this looks like a nice deal for someone.

Did you put the web site together or the realtor? Nice job on that too!

B-assman
07-11-2007, 04:48 AM
Thanks guys. I really do hate to move - took me 10 years to get the house to this point. Now I've got to start all over again (new house is 1938 - solid house but needs the same updates i did on this place :wall: ). But - kids are getting bigger and we knew we'd have to do it someday.

Re the site - thanks. I did the site - just wanted to show more than the standard MLS listing gives.

Open house this thursday -July 12 - 5pm - 7pm.

Clammer
07-11-2007, 07:32 AM
B/A

great looking cape >>.best of luck selling your [home]

When ya ready to hire a agent / please give me a opportunity to present my self .. I,m very good at what I do &&&&&&&&&&&&& straight up & honest ;;

be careful of {[promises]] Beemers, jags, & a body full of gold >>>>>>>>> all show & no go >> but someone is gonna pay for it ;;

BOL MIKE

PS >>>> check my stats for standings & sales in the last 5 years ><><><><><:walk:

JohnR
07-11-2007, 08:03 AM
Re the site - thanks. I did the site - just wanted to show more than the standard MLS listing gives.

Open house this thursday -July 12 - 5pm - 7pm.

I was thinking Wordpress or Joomla 'til I looked at the footer :smash:

Party @ Dave's on Thursday :rotf2: :btu:

Seriously, good luck :btu: - So where is the new abode?

B-assman
07-11-2007, 08:11 AM
I was thinking Wordpress or Joomla 'til I looked at the footer :smash:

Seriously, good luck :btu: - So where is the new abode?

New place is less than 1/4 mile away... just a little more space.

Good eye - it is wordpress - I borrowed the theme then had to customize it a bit. I havent played with joomla yet but it looks very cool for CMS.

Party @ Dave's on Thursday :rotf2: :btu:
Every plug has been counted and logged - so no sticky fingers!

Charleston
07-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Here's a tip. Down here in Jesey people have found that the more you show online the less people come by.
Shiow just enough to peak their interest so they want to come look.
Best of luck with the sale.

B-assman
08-02-2007, 12:57 PM
21 Days - not bad! :kewl:

5/0
08-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Awesome congrates:kewl:
Glad to hear you sold it quick & you didn't fall into "that list" of many houses on the market and months go by and it sells alot less than it should have.Just awesome,good for you & the Family!
I wish you guy's the best in the new house.

5/0