View Full Version : Brewster/E. Dennis

MarshCappa
07-10-2007, 11:09 AM
I have a meeting at 10am tomorrow in Brewster that shouldn't go more than an hour. I'm going to bring my waders and shore gear. Anyone going to be around that area and care to take a few casts?

Squibby17
07-10-2007, 12:31 PM
I was down there over the weekend. I would be cautious of the outer beach's it was MUNG city.

MarshCappa
07-10-2007, 12:37 PM
What do you mean by MUNG? I was thinking bay side anyways.

Squibby17
07-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Mung as in weedy. I was at Marconi Beach. It was a sea on brown weed almost impossible to fish in. I heard they are catching bass in the bass river though

Bronko
07-10-2007, 03:40 PM
High tide is around 9:15 am. You would be there a bit after that. The flats there fish much better on the drop about 1/2 way down all the way through low. Bring some polarized sunglasses and a keen eye. Sluggos, fin-S, bass assasins, small tins....all tied direct. Weather should be good for spotting fish, look for the shadows. Cast to deeper darker pockets.

I'd do Brewster, look for landings on google maps. Beware of parking issues, you will probably need a sticker too.

Lots of exercise wading out there. Keep an eye on the clock and the tide you don't want it filling in too much behind you.

MarshCappa
07-11-2007, 03:01 PM
OK now I need a massage! Wow that's a freaking long walk out and back! What a cool place to fish. I didn't see any shadows thru my shades. There were lots of birds flying but I never saw any fish. Tossed a fathead, needle, sluggos, and pearl shad. Nothing! Thanks for the tips though Bronko, that place would be perfect for my Carolina skiff. Any ramps around there? I never did get a sticker but there was hardly anyone around.

ProfessorM
07-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Sesuit, Rock Harbor. Pm sent

Bronko
07-11-2007, 03:42 PM
OK now I need a massage! Wow that's a freaking long walk out and back! What a cool place to fish. I didn't see any shadows thru my shades. There were lots of birds flying but I never saw any fish. Tossed a fathead, needle, sluggos, and pearl shad. Nothing! Thanks for the tips though Bronko, that place would be perfect for my Carolina skiff. Any ramps around there? I never did get a sticker but there was hardly anyone around.

:kewl: :kewl: No problem. Glad I could help.