View Full Version : He did it to me AGAIN......

Jenn
08-19-2002, 09:10 PM
......but I suppose I shouldnt complain because I DID create the monster!!!!!:p :p :p :p

Jenn
08-19-2002, 09:13 PM
...oops DUH...!!!;) here it is.....

Saltheart
08-20-2002, 10:39 AM
Nice fish. You should go with him sometime Jenn! :)

Fishpart
08-20-2002, 11:27 AM
Jenn, If you are nice that guy in the picture might take you fishing some time.:eek5:

redcrbbr
08-20-2002, 12:11 PM
see what happens when you use honey-buns

Jenn
08-20-2002, 02:45 PM
see what happens when you use honey-buns

HONEY BUNS RULE!!!!! I am working on getting the whole northeast coast of anglers addicted to them.....teehee.....

yeah...you guys are funny......yeah...I get to go.....SOMEONE has to take these pictures....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

uh Red???you arent exactly in a position to bust me about this either ya know!!!!! HA!HA!:D ;) ;) ;)

although it really BURNS me that he's kicking my butt:af: :af: :af: I just cant lie and say he didnt take me with him!!! LOLOLOLOL:o :rolleyes:

frayedspool
08-20-2002, 02:51 PM
mmm honey buns..... My friends and I have another name for those but for editing reasons I will not disclose this information so not to offend anybody.... ;) ;) ;)
And yes they can be addicting..........

Jenn
08-21-2002, 10:03 PM
..... My friends and I have another name for those but for editing reasons I will not disclose this information so not to offend anybody....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

uh....not sure which is worse...what you COULD have said........or what wondering minds can think of??????!!!!!!

eek!;) I will let it slide just this once.....;)