View Full Version : Is this a "Pish"

numbskull
07-15-2007, 08:33 PM
Won a Tagger plug in the MAC auction. Fortunately it came with instructions to catch "pish". Been trying it but all I get with it are these striped things.

numbskull
07-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Pish?

Slipknot
07-15-2007, 08:39 PM
:kewl:

luds
07-15-2007, 09:00 PM
:kewl:

Tagger
07-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Thanks George .. even though I been skunking still feels like I caught ..

numbskull
07-16-2007, 05:37 AM
Outfished eels, Eddy, by a big margin. They prefered it over a redgill teaser as well. In the rocks to boot.

justplugit
07-16-2007, 08:11 AM
It's his tiny signature that does it. :hihi:

Charleston
07-16-2007, 11:14 AM
I have a pish just like that one !! Better get it in the water.

Tagger
07-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Outfished eels, Eddy, by a big margin.

George no BS about that one or the 8" blue/white.. I do my good fish on them . To tell you the truth I don't like the sink rate on that 6" olive ,,a little to fast for my liking,,, but it catches so, I keep making it the same .. I like the sink rate on the 8".. as far as pausing on retrieve and letting it fall .. To see this you have to throw them during the day,,, memorize the retrieve behavior ,,then try and duplicate it at night imagining what its doing .. Sometimes I feel it ticking off the bottom and realize I have to speed up a little before I get hung up . Getting hung up and loosing them in the rocks is part of the game . I believe the rise ,,fall,, top ,, bottom bumping retrieve makes a slow sink needle very versatile and deadly .. My best plug by far ... Practicing this in the middle of the day taught me needles will do large fish 2:00pm on a brite sunny day . I'm honored to have a plugger of your caliber fishing my stuff .. No BS there either George.. Your are a Pisher..:kewl:

numbskull
07-16-2007, 05:03 PM
The blue one didn't come with instructions:rtfm: , but seeing as this high caliber fisherman tied a %$%$%$%$ty knot and lost the 6" one :crying: , your 8" one goes pishing tonight ;) .

Flaptail
07-16-2007, 05:16 PM
QUOTE=numbskull;507807]The blue one didn't come with instructions:rtfm: , but seeing as this high caliber fisherman tied a %$%$%$%$ty knot and lost the 6" one :crying: , your 8" one goes pishing tonight ;) .[/QUOTE]

:bc: wah wah wah, f()cking foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

numbskull
07-17-2007, 06:23 AM
Big Brockton chief, Tagger-man, he no lie. Blue needle it haveum powerful medicine, makem striped pishes all stupid and hungry and makem not see skin needle other guy use or proud redgill teaser muchum at all. Many moons chief Tagger-man go without bath to makem such mojo wood. He no thinkum bout squaws, just big wood. Good thing chief Tagger-man no thinkum in general and trade his good wood for silly trinkets that pishes no want. Ha, Ha, Ha, big Falmouth chiefs like dealing with Brockton tribe.

Slingah
07-17-2007, 07:00 AM
me from Wampumnobass Tribe and likum Tagger-man magic blue stick with hooks too....:jester:

Tagger
07-17-2007, 04:26 PM
Uhhggg Kimo Sabi Numbskull . May the great striped ones always bite your wood . Being shore bound suits you ..Tell your dog so I can gain respect, lost at our last pow wow. May the protected seals rise from the ocean to feast on your nesting plovers. Falmouth Chiefs great stick throwers..

ProfessorM
07-17-2007, 08:42 PM
:bl2: