View Full Version : They don't %$%$%$%$ING belong HERE

UserRemoved1
07-23-2007, 06:38 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN2227446920070723?feedType=RSS&rpc=22&sp=true

Kica Matos, who administers the program for New Haven, said undocumented workers are often targeted by thieves and robbed because they carry cash, a result of not being able to open a bank account.
"Part of the reason they can't open bank accounts is because they don't have forms of identification that were valid," she said.

And HOW EXACTLY IS THIS OUR %$%$%$%$ing PROBLEM!

THEY DON'T BELONG HERE.

Next they will be all on welfare and sending it back home like they do all their money.

I hate this %$%$%$%$ it really burns my ass. :behead:

BW from AZ
07-23-2007, 09:42 AM
North Carolina-based Americans for Legal Immigration PAC has circulated a flier in 40 states urging illegal workers to move to New Haven, said its president William Gheen.

"Maybe New Haven needs to learn, if they want the illegals, then they'll get the illegals," he said.

His flier, in English and Spanish, says: "Come to New Haven CT for sanctuary. Bring your friends and family members quickly."

Now THAT made me smile. we gotta hole lotta them they can have. What about shipping? C.o.d or prepaid? How long is this offer good for? Is there a minimum / maximum order? Need to know so as to help all i can. :uhuh:

justplugit
07-23-2007, 09:58 AM
I think Eastendlu's joke on the last page of "Joke of The Day", sums it up pretty good for illegal aliens. Funny and true.

Swimmer
07-23-2007, 11:00 AM
Read between the lines here Scott. The thieves can figure out who the illegals are but not ICE.

They committ crime on each other more. On the Vineyard two years ago one of the locals went missing the day after he showe dup with a large sum of money. The only suspect was one of the other 32 ilegals that lived in the same four-room ranch with him.

The only reason they say they are preyed upon by others is because they wont report thier own people.

ThrowingTimber
07-23-2007, 02:02 PM
salty,

they cant be on welfare if they are not citizens same way they cant open a bank account because they arent.

So the welfare thing is out, theyve actually reformed it over the past few years where folks cant become lifers on welfare theyre on it 5 yrs and thats it they get the boot. The folks that are on welfare are all american citizens :hee: They should learn from the immigrants and get jobs :heybaby:

Karl F
07-23-2007, 02:15 PM
http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&q=illegal+immigrants%2C+bank+accounts%2C+credit+ca rds&btnG=Google+Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=1&ct=result&cd=1&q=illegal+immigrants,+Welfare,+Government+Benefits&spell=1

:read: :rtfm:

baldwin
07-23-2007, 03:51 PM
Funny thing, DeStefano told cops not to hassle people about their immigration status. Someone in the New Haven Register said that these are "law-abiding illegals". What the ***does that mean? How the hell can you be law-abiding if you're breaking the law by being here?

Andy D
07-24-2007, 06:53 AM
Funny thing, DeStefano told cops not to hassle people about their immigration status. Someone in the New Haven Register said that these are "law-abiding illegals". What the ***does that mean? How the hell can you be law-abiding if you're breaking the law by being here?

DeStefanno is an a%%hole, Give this illegal immigrant I.D. policy 6months and watch how many ILLEGALS flock to the city. Taking away jobs and lowering pay scales, just look at any roofing or landscaping crew. Even at the hospital I work at the crew that was installing new carpeting only the foreman spoke English and not very good. It's only going to get worse.

fishpoopoo
07-24-2007, 11:35 AM

pandering to significant constituency - the hispanic vote.

2boxers
07-24-2007, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=Swimmer;509324]Read between the lines here Scott. The thieves can figure out who the illegals are but not ICE.

[QUOTE]

Ice can figure it out they are just neutered by politicians like Ted Kennedy who call up the office and tell them to "stop hurting his base". Every ICE agent I know wants nothing more than to get every illegal immigrant out of this country, but they can not because of how the laws work, you arrest one and the next day they are out on bail and already have a new name and SS number so they never go to court

fishpoopoo
07-24-2007, 04:47 PM
i don't know where this new haven initiative will go.

here is a recent incident that happened in virginia, that seems to typify the illegal experience:

Two city men attacked
By ELISA A. GLUSHEFSKI
eglushefski@manassasjm.com

Two Hispanic men, ages 26 and 30, were attacked in the 9700 block of Clark Place in Manassas around 11:05 p.m. Sunday, Manassas police said.

Police responded to a call of a fight in progress and found the two victims bleeding from head wounds, said Sgt. Tim Neumann, police spokesman.

The victims told police that four black men attacked them while they were sitting in the parking lot in front of their apartment building and robbed them of their wallets, one containing $1,000 and the other $2,000, Neumann said.

The victims were not able to give a more detailed description of the attackers, according to police.

Street robberies, particularly when Hispanics were being targeted, jumped dramatically in 2005 and 2006 and became a serious concern for law enforcement in Manassas and Prince William County.

In that spike, a trend emerged: That small groups of young black men were preying on Hispanic immigrants because of the perception that they carry large sums of cash.

Manassas crime statistics showed that those cases contributed to a 50 percent increase in robberies in 2005.

Lately, though, Neumann said there appears to have been a downward trend in street robberies, and that the victims and the descriptions of the robbers have been more mixed.

Anyone with information about the attack and robbery is asked to call the Manassas City Crime Solvers at 703-330-0330. Callers could earn a cash reward up to $1,000 for information that leads to an arrest in this case.

1. Is crime like this something that we would want to minimize? Yes.

2. Look at the flip side. Will ID's makes illegals easier to track? Yes.

3. If illegals have bank accounts, wouldn't it be easier to see if they're paying taxes? Yes.

I don't have a crystal ball. But it's something to think about more in depth.